BBC Scotland report NO titles to be stripped but are fined £250K

Who knows perhaps the Eton schooled, Oxford and Edinburgh University educated retired High Court judge William Nimmo Smith may find himself once more seeking psychiatric treatment at the Royal Edinburgh Hospital.

I'm not sure what you are insinuating? If he has mental health issues, or has had in the past, I'm not sure what bearing it has on this, if any. Does it?

Serious question. Do we really think Eton schooled, Oxford and Edinburgh University educated retired High Court judge William Nimmo Smith is part of the conspiracy? On the face of it he seems an unlikely conspirator. I could be convinced he's out of touch, perhaps even senile, but corrupt and with a hard-on for Rangers?

Transfer embargo?

Most Edinburgh lawyers don't gve a flier about sport. Most of those who do are rugger chaps. The few that are football minded are mostly Hearts with some Hibbees and even some of those are masons.

The celtic fans are the keelies who practise at the criminal bar and travel through every day on the train.

He chaired that commission as well unless i'm getting mixed up.

You're right, he was involved, although he didn't pass the 'sentence' that was Gary Allan QC, Eric Drysdale of Raith Rovers and Alistair Murning.