SPL wonâ??t appeal Gers

they will find a way to keep dundee there.

like someone said if it means deduction of 18points for hearts then no doubt the rotten to the core skumbags will find a way

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Their way will be to refuse Morton promotion due to an unsuitable ground. Morton's only option would be a ground share at St Mirren, and the SPL could easily bin that as they have done in the past with other clubs,

Their way will be to refuse Morton promotion due to an unsuitable ground. Morton's only option would be a ground share at St Mirren, and the SPL could easily bin that as they have done in the past with other clubs,

What about a share with partick thistle? They are strapped badly and even considering selling Firhill for as little as £500K

What about a share with partick thistle? They are strapped badly and even considering selling Firhill for as little as £500K

They aren't considering selling Firhill. This was a story from 20 years ago. :D

Guest nvager

How can you appeal a guilty verdict from your own independent commission comprising a law lord and 2 QCs?

Madness to try, but then again any appeal would go to the SFA with all their crooked members.

Do not see an appeal going forward, but with the Scum involved you never know.

Wasn't there any period of time given for any sort of appeal? And if so, isn't it the case that the appeal would have to bring "new legal evidence" or the like?

I think 5 days was mentioned - probably meaning 5 business days so I think they'll have until close of business tomorrow to appeal. At the very latest.

I don't expect that to happen.

Wasn't there any period of time given for any sort of appeal? And if so, isn't it the case that the appeal would have to bring "new legal evidence" or the like?

This wasnt a high court... not through the Scottish legal judiciary. Therefore the "new legal evidence" doesnt come into effect, at least I dont think so.

They used law lords to sit on the independent commission but it wouldnt have followed the legal system requirements necessarily