Charles Green on talksport tomorrow

I could be way off the mark here but we are paying this guy 200k+ per year to do what exactly so far all he seems to be doing is banging his f*cking drum on a daily basis?

Look at all the CE's of the big clubs in England, you basically never hear from them, they just get about their business quietly and professionally.

Has been very good to date. Puts forward the club's view forcefully and stands up for us which the previous regimes did not do.

Totally agree. He sells us well to the English media. Keys and Gray love him being on and they give us good publicity. We need all we can get. OK he does make a lot of cliched soundbites but what harm has that done anyone? His appearances on Keys and Gray to date have resulted in nothing but positives i.e. the Conference League saying "hell yeh, we'll have them". Keep spouting your stuff Charlie - I for one am happy when I hear anyone talk well of the Club.

P.S. Just one thing Charlie that you've bugged me on - the singing issue. DONT EVER ASK A GLASWEGIAN TO BE A GRASS!!!

Has been very good to date. Puts forward the club's view forcefully and stands up for us which the previous regimes did not do.

He stands up for his share value, still to see him stand up for the fans. He has went way down in my eyes in the last couple of weeks.

I'm sure we will get the usual can we play with your ball, to anybody in England who will listen.

He stands up for his share value, still to see him stand up for the fans. He has went way down in my eyes in the last couple of weeks.

I'm sure we will get the usual can we play with your ball, to anybody in England who will listen.

On the bandwagon then Allan? :D

I could be way off the mark here but we are paying this guy 200k+ per year to do what exactly so far all he seems to be doing is banging his f*cking drum on a daily basis?

Look at all the CE's of the big clubs in England, you basically never hear from them, they just get about their business quietly and professionally.

Sponsorship deals, share issue etc didn't all happen out of thin air.

On the bandwagon then Allan? :D

No mate don't see it as a bandwagon, he just needs to shut up for a while and actually do his job of making Rangers get their hands on all this money he says is out there.

We have serious problems behind the scenes to get sorted, the occasional FTP is the least of our worries. I've always believed if somebody is making a point of making you focus on one thing its because they don't want you looking at something else.