Please walk away McCoist

It's reality and it has started.

I know, but I'd wager a lot of those stopping going (or threatening to do so) are people who said they thought we should go down and start in the third division. It makes you a bit of a hypocrite if you then start getting arsey about the quality of football you're watching and a fair number of people have been doing that all season. Not only do I think that's hypocritical, but I think a lot of people's expectations of what Ally (as a rookie manager remember) should be achieving in terms of standard with a bunch of average, overpaid players and some decent youth talent from Murray park is completely unrealistic. I see loads of folk going on about a slick passing game and developing a brand of football and I honestly don't know if they're taking the piss, not very well grounded or just living in cloud cuckoo land.

I know, but I'd wager a lot of those stopping going (or threatening to do so) are people who said they thought we should go down and start in the third division. It makes you a bit of a hypocrite if you then start getting arsey about the quality of football you're watching and a fair number of people have been doing that all season. Not only do I think that's hypocritical, but I think a lot of people's expectations of what Ally (as a rookie manager remember) should be achieving in terms of standard with a bunch of average, overpaid players and some decent youth talent from Murray park is completely unrealistic. I see loads of folk going on about a slick passing game and developing a brand of football and I honestly don't know if they're taking the piss, not very well grounded or just living in cloud cuckoo land.

So we shouldn't expect them to do the basics right and put in a shift of work, as Ally seems so keen on pointing out we matched them in that half, we aren't even doing that anymore.

They may be over-paid and average for the SPL, but they aren't in the SPL we are in the bottom tier of Scottish Football playing against part time players and getting outfought most weeks and out passed as well.p

And that isn't cloud cuckoo land its a cold hard fact.

Edited by GovanAllan

go watch queens park. they manage to play football every week with armature players some of whoom make Barry McKay look old.

its not impossible. it is intact easy. our players are perfectly capable of it with the right coaching. if you don't believe me go watch us train.

I've just watched Barcelona, and I want Rangers to do what I have watched tonight.

Not the quick passing the close ball control, I know we haven't the players.

But what I want is the closing down, the pressing every time an opponent gets the ball. You don't need to be a Messi or Iniesta, but you need to be fit and have the correct attitude, also a coaching staff who drum this type of play into you every day.

If we did this every game third division teams wouldn't live with us.