Whyte v Green - Who owns Rangers? (The Sun)

I'd say this story will form a major part of Craig Whyte's defence against his impending prosecution. Something has happened behind the scenes to prompt it and it's timing must be significant. If he thinks he can get away with what he did by muddying the waters significantly then he'll do that, we've saw him use that tactic already.

Well enough folk want him out so that will please them, in this case though at the moment I thnk its better the devil you know than what's round the corner.

Where the Green consortium not tied into the shares for a year after floatation?

If you read the prospectus you'll notice a get clause along the lines of.....

Subject to certain limited exceptions, the Locked in Shareholders will be prevented from selling Ordinary

Shares held by them for a period of 12 months

Anyway 23% of the total amount of issued shares can be sold after 6 months (or earlier with the prior consent of Cenkos).

Regarding Sevco 5088 Ltd. ... that site about Rangers Ownership et al says

Sevco 5088 Ltd was formed on 29 May 2012 as a means for Charles Green to acquire the assets of The Rangers Football Club plc (subsequently renamed RFC 2012 plc), should it go into liquidation.

Now, if you go this site (<- click) and have a look, there are a few discrepancies to be found.

Directors and Company Secretaries

Charles Green - 3 May 2012 ⇒ Present day (11 Months ) Director

Samuel Lloyd - 29 Mar 2012 ⇒ 3 May 2012 (1 Month ) Director

No Whyte, no nothing. By the looks of it, Green was the director of Sevco 5088 weeks before the CVA actually failed. Who is this Samuel Lloyd then? A front figure for Whyte? Methinks even Whyte would be impressed by the number of company director jobs this Lloyd chap has (<- click)

Matter of fact, I'll Ieave this stuff to people who know what to make of it. As far as I am concerned, any sort of relevance Whyte had with regard to Rangers FC and its shares et al ended when the CVA failed. Those in power, i.e. the admins, sold what was to be sold to Newco and if Whyte thinks that he has any claims, he can try and get them from the oldco and BDO.

CHARLES Green told how Ally McCoist joked that Ibrox would draw a world-record crowd if fans’ hate figure Craig Whyte turned up for a match.

Green said the disgraced former owner even asked for seats in the directors’ box — for when supporters have FORGIVEN him over his ruinous reign.

Green said: “Ally told me that if the club wanted to break another world record, we should just announce Craig Whyte was coming.

“Whyte asked for six director box seats for life and we said, ‘Well, when would you ever expect to use them?’

His answer was, ‘Oh, in a year or two it will all be forgotten’ That’s how delusional he is.”

Green revealed he believes reborn Gers — who won the Division 3 title under McCoist — could eventually be worth £1BILLION.

He said: “I hope this won’t be a £50million company like it is on the stock market today — it will be valued at £500million or £1billion.

“I walked round the Houses of Parliament two weeks ago. I was looking to catch the sight of famous statesmen yet people were staring at ME. Rangers have more MPs as fans than any other British club.”

Regarding Sevco 5088 Ltd. ... that site about Rangers Ownership et al says

Now, if you go this site (<- click) and have a look, there are a few discrepancies to be found.

Directors and Company Secretaries

Charles Green - 3 May 2012 ⇒ Present day (11 Months ) Director

Samuel Lloyd - 29 Mar 2012 ⇒ 3 May 2012 (1 Month ) Director

No Whyte, no nothing. By the looks of it, Green was the director of Sevco 5088 weeks before the CVA actually failed. Who is this Samuel Lloyd then? A front figure for Whyte? Methinks even Whyte would be impressed by the number of company director jobs this Lloyd chap has (<- click)

Matter of fact, I'll Ieave this stuff to people who know what to make of it. As far as I am concerned, any sort of relevance Whyte had with regard to Rangers FC and its shares et al ended when the CVA failed. Those in power, i.e. the admins, sold what was to be sold to Newco and if Whyte thinks that he has any claims, he can try and get them from the oldco and BDO.

Do you not understand you won't find any public available information about any potential involvement of Whyte in Sevco 5088 the whole point of what Whyte is alleging is designed to hide any involvement from Whyte.

Mr Samuel George Alan Lloyd is just an agent in the setting up of companies, you need to register at least one director and it's normal practice for agents to act as a director till the company is running, look at his past directorships and you'll see.

Edited by forlanssister
Shite spelling again!

CHARLES Green told how Ally McCoist joked that Ibrox would draw a world-record crowd if fans’ hate figure Craig Whyte turned up for a match.

Green said the disgraced former owner even asked for seats in the directors’ box — for when supporters have FORGIVEN him over his ruinous reign.

Green said: “Ally told me that if the club wanted to break another world record, we should just announce Craig Whyte was coming.

“Whyte asked for six director box seats for life and we said, ‘Well, when would you ever expect to use them?’

His answer was, ‘Oh, in a year or two it will all be forgotten’ That’s how delusional he is.”

Green revealed he believes reborn Gers — who won the Division 3 title under McCoist — could eventually be worth £1BILLION.

He said: “I hope this won’t be a £50million company like it is on the stock market today — it will be valued at £500million or £1billion.

“I walked round the Houses of Parliament two weeks ago. I was looking to catch the sight of famous statesmen yet people were staring at ME. Rangers have more MPs as fans than any other British club.”

Where is this story from? Green shouldn't be putting out stories like this, sorry but the focus needs to be on what the actual fuck is going on, because I'm more confused than ever.