Green signed off on Whyte's appointment as a director of Sevco 5088

If sevco 5088 has never had anything to do with Rangers why the mass hysteria? It ties in with Greens claim to have shafted Whyte, given it was Sevco Scotland who bought the club.

It raises the spectre that the sale of assets By D&P to Green & Co may not have been legitimate and that in itself is one giant clusterf*&k.

For what it's worth I think the club itself is insulated to a certain degree ( hopefully enough) though that cannot be said for the individuals involved.

insulated legally or not, we STILL have to fight against the whole 'new club' thing, this will be worse.

This is tearing me apart seeing what's happened/has happened to our club

Just seen the extended Green interview released tonight by STV and it shows up even more lies from Green. A total embarrassment and worrying too.

Green now saying it's about 6 times that he met Whyte last year. First it was never, then once, then twice & now it's six. He's probably still not telling the truth.

Peter Smith also squeezed out of Green that the Neil Murray suspension and job termination wasn't to do with misconduct at all. That appears to have been more lies because Green basically said that it was part of their so-called 'restructuring'. Basically Murray was made redundant and the whole suspension thing looks to have been a load of shite.

Green also pretty much clarified that the likes of Pip Yeates and Neil Murray wouldn't be getting replaced and said that when staff jobs are made redundant, then those jobs no longer exist.

pfff... the list goes on. :facepalm:

If sevco 5088 has never had anything to do with Rangers why the mass hysteria? It ties in with Greens claim to have shafted Whyte, given it was Sevco Scotland who bought the club.

sevco 5088 agreed a deal to buy ranged with d@p for 8.5 million pound on condition a cva was achieved. its very incorrect to say they have never had anything to do with rangers. sevco 5088 had exclusivity during the bidding process.

Also, after having watched that extended interview I have absolutely no idea why any Rangers fan would want Green to continue as CEO or be directly employed at the club at all, never mind play a major part in 'restructuring' our club and shaping it's future. The man is a bullshitting liar and an imbecile.

oh well green had his chance to come clean. time for him to go and the sooner the better.

time for the fans to seriously consider whether they trust green with season book cash. i know some incrediby surprising people who wont. people who i never thought would give up a season book.

Just seen the extended Green interview released tonight by STV and it shows up even more lies from Green. A total embarrassment and worrying too.

Green now saying it's about 6 times that he met Whyte last year. First it was never, then once, then twice & now it's six. He's probably still not telling the truth.

Peter Smith also squeezed out of Green that the Neil Murray suspension and job termination wasn't to do with misconduct at all. That appears to have been more lies because Green basically said that it was part of their so-called 'restructuring'. Basically Murray was made redundant and the whole suspension thing looks to have been a load of shite.

Green also pretty much clarified that the likes of Pip Yeates and Neil Murray wouldn't be getting replaced and said that when staff jobs are made redundant, then those jobs no longer exist.

pfff... the list goes on. :facepalm:

To me this is the the person we have as CEO.

Tell the lad he is not needed and give him what he is due.

Whatever else he has done, his treatment of employees is enough for me.