Green signed off on Whyte's appointment as a director of Sevco 5088

Just seen the extended Green interview released tonight by STV and it shows up even more lies from Green. A total embarrassment and worrying too.

Green now saying it's about 6 times that he met Whyte last year. First it was never, then once, then twice & now it's six. He's probably still not telling the truth.

Peter Smith also squeezed out of Green that the Neil Murray suspension and job termination wasn't to do with misconduct at all. That appears to have been more lies because Green basically said that it was part of their so-called 'restructuring'. Basically Murray was made redundant and the whole suspension thing looks to have been a load of shite.

Green also pretty much clarified that the likes of Pip Yeates and Neil Murray wouldn't be getting replaced and said that when staff jobs are made redundant, then those jobs no longer exist.

pfff... the list goes on. :facepalm:

Six times is what he told me on Sunday night too also added that the last time he saw Whyte in the Grosvenor (unclear whether it was the Glasgow or London one) that he had Whyte by the throat! I've asked around and those who would know if this was true or not are highly sceptical.

For what it's worth I think the club itself is insulated to a certain degree ( hopefully enough) though that cannot be said for the individuals involved.

I fear not. It plays into the hands of our enemies. Our licence to play was granted on the promise Whyte was not involved. We need Shyte's takeover to be ruled illegal and all our punishments that followed decreed unlawful, as we were the victims of a crime and should have been exempt from SPL and SFA attacks* (or regulations as they call those things that they made up.......) otherwise they will attack again.

* I believe this to be true but doubt they'll ever admit it - we need experts and honest men batting for us.

Six times is what he told me on Sunday night too also added that the last time he saw Whyte in the Grosvenor (unclear whether it was the Glasgow or London one) that he had Whyte by the throat! I've asked around and those who would know if this was true or not are highly sceptical.

The man just can't help himself. His statistics for truth vs lies must be staggering.

The man just can't help himself. His statistics for truth vs lies must be staggering.

more chance of xavi misplacing a pass than getting the truth out of green.

though its interesting to note he has used the 6 figure twice now. thats the first time hes used the same figure twice. might even be true this time.

To me this is the the person we have as CEO.

Tell the lad he is not needed and give him what he is due.

Whatever else he has done, his treatment of employees is enough for me.

Yep, I just don't see how he can possibly continue as CEO at all. It's the club's responsibility to get this man to **** ASAP and if those we trust at the club aren't in a position to get him out, then the fans are going to have to try and force the issue because his position is now completely untenable IMO.

Yep, I just don't see how he can possibly continue as CEO at all. It's the club's responsibility to get this man to **** ASAP and if those we trust at the club aren't in a position to get him out, then the fans are going to have to try and force the issue because his position is now completely untenable IMO.

Be surprised if the support has it in them. Even now some can't see it.

Be surprised if the support has it in them. Even now some can't see it.

If we continue to support Green we're endorsing his lies and his actions. Nobody wants to rock the boat, but we simply can't stand by and allow this man to continue. The level of bullshit we're being fed by Green and his cronies is unacceptable. If it was a couple of wee irrelevant porkies, then fair enough, but it's just a constant stream of bullshit and lies. There has to come a point where even Green's supporters amongst us face up to it and if necessary, help pressure the club into getting shot of this guy and his pals because there's no fucking way these bampots are going to be good for our club, no chance.