Green signed off on Whyte's appointment as a director of Sevco 5088

Greens fault !!!!!!!

:D

Seriously, I don't want bears falling out over an issue that has been many years in the making and the fans could do nothing about. Our fans are one of the few good things about Rangers nowadays.

I believe he's done the club a lot of good, many disagree.

Irrespective of whether you're pro-Green or anti-Green surely what should matter most is what's best for Rangers we've reached the stage now where it's in both parties interests that we part company.

Anybody thinking this is the last shot of the dice from Whyte is mistaken there will be plenty more where today's revelations came from and will be drip fed ad nauseum to the detriment of the club.

:D

Seriously, I don't want bears falling out over an issue that has been many years in the making and the fans could do nothing about. Our fans are one of the few good things about Rangers nowadays.

Really don't think we have fallen out.

Simplythebest has stuck to his guns, and even if you disagree with him you have to say ..go on son.

Craig Whyte is most probably on his way to an extended stay at Her Majesty's pleasure.

He doesn't care who he takes with him and if he can make a few extra pounds to make his stay a bit easier, it's clear he'll do anything to get them.

Craig Whyte is most probably on his way to an extended stay at Her Majesty's pleasure.

He doesn't care who he takes with him and if he can make a few extra pounds to make his stay a bit easier, it's clear he'll do anything to get them.

Not convinced he'll have a cell to himself though!

Irrespective of whether you're pro-Green or anti-Green surely what should matter most is what's best for Rangers we've reached the stage now where it's in both parties interests that we part company.

Anybody thinking this is the last shot of the dice from Whyte is mistaken there will be plenty more where today's revelations came from and will be drip fed ad nauseum to the detriment of the club.

In your opinion, I just don't agree and would like to see reigns such as the CEO last longer than a year. I don't believe Green has gone beyond redemption despite getting a fair bit wrong lately.

We'll see how the board meeting tomorrow goes anyway I guess.

I may be mistaken on Whyte but I do feel it's a last desperate attempt.

Really don't think we have fallen out.

Simplythebest has stuck to his guns, and even if you disagree with him you have to say ..go on son.

I'd go along with that,cb; it's been a good wee debate so far and carried out in a good spirit by all concerned - Have to say, but - if it was a boxing match the referee would have called it off by now and awarded gunslinger the title.

Although, I would expect this to be challenged by Whyte, claiming the title was his first.