Green signed off on Whyte's appointment as a director of Sevco 5088

From boss on RM

I have no idea whether CG will end up being good or bad for us, genuinely no idea. What we do know is that he did the deal to buy us when others wouldn't or couldn't.

Some thoughts on tonight's developments:

- I wouldn't be at all surprised if the crook Whyte has forged the form AP01

- so far the only thing connecting Green to the form is a squiggle

- if it is genuine, waiting 10 months to lodge a form that is due within 14 days indicates an intent to deceive

- I set up maybe 10-20 new companies each year; they each come with several pre-signed forms for the new directors to sign

- as the form is not available on CH website yet, STV received a copy from Whyte

- having listened back to PAS's interview with Green, I have no doubt Whyte fed PAS some of the questions

- even of the form has been lodged and CH accept it, various provisions of CA06 might kick in (Inconsistencies, Fraud...)

- there would be a clear inconsistency to be resolved by CH; dissolution form signed by 1 director but records now show 2

- if a CVA was never going to pass, Sevco 5088 was never going to be required, so who cares who was appointed?

- having said all that, I am uncomfortable with elements of Green's performance in recent weeks

And finally:

1. the form signed by Whyte states his "usual residential address" as being in Scotland; HMRC will be extremely interested in this

2. Whyte is an utter crook and is shamelessly using the mhedia to kick us

3. if it turns out that Green has shafted Whyte, then good on him; but we should all remain vigilant about Green too

Where are we? Far as I can see they went to Whyte over the shares.

They didn't go to Whyte in fact he recruited them.

There was never any need for Green & Co to bluff Whyte over the shares because Whyte was Sevco 5088, as Green himself said to Whyte, "You are Sevco".

Bluffing Whyte over the shares is just another Green lie in what is a litany of lies.

They didn't go to Whyte in fact he recruited them.

There was never any need for Green & Co to bluff Whyte over the shares because Whyte was Sevco 5088, as Green himself said to Whyte, "You are Sevco".

Bluffing Whyte over the shares is just another Green lie in what is a litany of lies.

Is there any evidence Whyte went and found them? Other than that ambiguous quote to say the least.