Dorin Goian (coming back) and Nicky Clark (a target)

Straight from the Scotsman's rumour mill ...

Dorin Goian knocks back Steaua interest

Dorin Goian has rebuffed interest from former club Steaua Bucharest - in favour of returning to Rangers. Goian, who has one year left on his Ibrox contract, has spent the last year at Serie B side Spezia. But the Romanian international, who is due to return to Glasgow this summer, is keen to return to Ibrox to see out the remaining 12 months of his contact.

He said: â??I have not discussed a move to Steaua with anyone. Iâ??ll have to get back to Glasgow because I have on year left of my contract with Rangers and Iâ??m looking forward to that.â? (Scotsman)

Nicky Clark on Rangersâ?? radar

Rangers are chasing Queen of the South striker Nicky Clark, according to reports. The 21-year-old has helped his side to the Second Division title and helped secure the Ramsdens Cup with a 35-goal haul. Clarkâ??s father, Sandy, a former Rangers player, may strengthen the Ibrox clubâ??s chances of landing the Doonhamersâ?? star striker, formerly of Aberdeen and Peterhead. (Daily Mail)