A new ownership battle - an impossible situation?

I'm trying to work out why Green would sell to Easdale. Was his the first acceptable bid? Was he letting his ego get in the way of selling to someone he previously fought off like Kennedy or McColl? Did he want to stake a claim to having brought his purchaser on board?

Or to give him the benefit of the doubt, is he just keeping true to his word that no one would own more than 10-15% of the club? The Easdales don't have the means to purchase a majority stake afterall.

I'm trying to work out why Green would sell to Easdale. Was his the first acceptable bid? Was he letting his ego get in the way of selling to someone he previously fought off like Kennedy or McColl? Did he want to stake a claim to having brought his purchaser on board?

Or to give him the benefit of the doubt, is he just keeping true to his word that no one would own more than 10-15% of the club? The Easdales don't have the means to purchase a majority stake afterall.

Your faith in human nature is astounding! "I am just back to this news and would never in a million years have reached for the phrase "give him the benefit of the doubt..."

I'm stunned tbh. So much for Green wanting what's best for Rangers eh?

Assuming it's true, then maybe this will put an end to the Charles Green love-in once and for all.

This is what my first thoughts were.

Is it true?

We're not exactly surrounded by honesty. Either Green, the media, Media House or people at the Club.

Your faith in human nature is astounding! "I am just back to this news and would never in a million years have reached for the phrase "give him the benefit of the doubt..."

I was just trying to add some balance to avoid noising up our Green brigade. It was nigh on impossible to come up with a single excuse for him until that one dawned on me

I was just trying to add some balance to avoid noising up our Green brigade. It was nigh on impossible to come up with a single excuse for him until that one dawned on me

Fair enough. Admirable of you, I guess. I was a glass half-empty dour Scot from Presbyterian stock plus lashings of my own inbuilt cynicism before David Murray turned into the first of many monsters so you can imagine how dark, twisted and bitter my heart is now!

Looks like they started raising the funds for it a month ago, long before Green's actual resignation.

OUTSTANDING

CREATED:

26 Mar 2013

03 Apr 2013

TYPE:

BOND & FLOATING CHARGE

PERSONS ENTITLED:

SANTANDER UK PLC

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Undertaking & All Property & Assets Present & Future, Including Uncalled Capital

OUTSTANDING

CREATED:

02 Apr 2013

04 Apr 2013

TYPE:

ASSIGNATION OF RENTS

PERSONS ENTITLED:

SANTANDER UK PLC

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Rental Income With Effect From The Dateof Assignation: Security Subjects Holt Court 1 Arthur Streetgreenock Ren1081111184

UTSTANDING

CREATED:

02 Apr 2013

04 Apr 2013

TYPE:

ASSIGNATION OF RENTS

PERSONS ENTITLED:

SANTANDER UK PLC

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Rental Income With Effect From The Dateof Assignation - Security Subjects The First Business Centrevictory Court 2 Arthur Street Greenock Ren108185

OUTSTANDING

CREATED:

03 Apr 2013

05 Apr 2013

TYPE:

STANDARD SECURITY

PERSONS ENTITLED:

SANTANDER UK PLC;

FURTHER INFORMATION:

Holt Court 1 Arthur Street Greenock Ren108184

OUTSTANDING

CREATED: