TRS Exclusive: Ibrox Leak?

This only further proves the fact that the DR are getting direct info fom Walter and ally , I hate to say this but our club is rotten and that includes all the current incumbents , won't happen but it needs to happen and soon

Interesting that the DR have run the story overnight - didn't expect that if I'm honest.

Main reason is that the situation is most difficult for RM staff. Not sure it is possible for them to effectively breach the DPA; ergo leaving themselves open to possible litigation from IA.

it would depend on the forum sotfware and weather or not they changed the default sign up rules etc I would imagine Frankie.

hard to prove liability if the terms and conditions of signing up had a non confidentiality clause in :whistle:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I understood that FS. But I was interested in which individual at the Club set it up in October 2011 and then which individual told Ahmed the username and password. That would be interesting. There must be some earlier posts?

I haven't a clue but it wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprising if there weren't various accounts across many if not all forums used by virtually all club's in fact it would probably be remiss of them if they didn't.

Was there not a bit of a stooshie between a Liverpool employee involved in player recruitment and a fan a few years back?

I remember when I was in utter fear and horror at Whyte's takeover that the only thing I could cling to was a post on FF from someone claiming to be a Bear who knew the Whyte family and we were to stop panicking. All was going to be OK. There was a line or two that made it seem genuine. It was cleverly done. No doubt it was one of Shyte's lackeys.

I haven't a clue but it wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprising if there weren't various accounts across many if not all forums used by virtually all club's in fact it would probably be remiss of them if they didn't.

Was there not a bit of a stooshie between a Liverpool employee involved in player recruitment and a fan a few years back?

Aye - you're probably right FS. Brave New World. Why should fan forums be just for fans.