Berwick match SOLD OUT

Just asking ... I assume that the Ibrox plan does not show the status of the away section, does it? I would be surprised if Berwick took up the full allocation of their corner, have they?

Nope, only shows tickets available for sale in the Rangers end.

Just asking ... I assume that the Ibrox plan does not show the status of the away section, does it? I would be surprised if Berwick took up the full allocation of their corner, have they?

Berwick must have a tiny section because we are right in the corner next to the away section, in seats which normally have the segregation thing covering the seats. It looks like the club have been pro active in giving them only what they will sell, keeping segregation to a minimum and selling as many tickets as they can to our own fans, which is a nice change.

The "away" corner is sold out. App 1/3 away fans and then segregated for bears using the rest.

b9eca47d3d5e30f0d74193059336dc22_XL.jpg

Quote:

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2]RANGERS fans will pack out Ibrox for Saturday's title party with the stadium now sold out four days ahead of the game.

Throughout the season the club's support has backed the Light Blues in huge numbers and this weekend will be no different as Rangers lift the title in front of a sold out Ibrox.

The club is looking for volunteers to set out small flags in the Govan, Broomloan and Copland Stands; this is to celebrate our 2012/13 SFL Irn Bru Third Division Championship win.

If you are able to help out please report to Argyle House Reception at 1pm on Thursday 2nd May and ask for Jim Hannah.

Volunteers will almost certainly be needed again on Friday morning to finish off the display, if you can make it along, please report to Argyle House Reception at 9.30am and again ask for Jim Hannah

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]