Ally McCoist confirms signing talks with Nicky Clark

NICKY CLARK moved a step closer to joining Rangers yesterday after holding talks with boss Ally McCoist for the first time at Ibrox.

The 41-goal striker who fired Queen of the South to the Second Division title is weighing up a move to Gers.

And Clark was given a tour of the stadium as McCoist stepped up his bid to land the highly-rated front man.

Gers can’t register players until September 1 due to a transfer embargo but free agents such as Clark can agree to join them before then.

The 21-year-old confirmed to Record Sport he had met McCoist but insisted he had made no decision on his future after Polish side Jagiellonia Bialystok became the latest club linked with him.

He said: “I met Ally McCoist and we had a good chat but there’s definitely nothing done yet. I was impressed with what he said and I’ll weigh everything up.

“I’ve read about the interest from Poland but I don’t know anything more about that now.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-step-up-bid-queen-1881652

Lifted from FF:

A cold wind is rising!!!

Default Nicky Clark

My mate, who knows Nicky, met him last night outside Bathgate PP bookies and asked him if he's signing.

Nicky replied he has as signed, just not announced yet.

My mate has been bang on throughout this and told me a while back(which I put on here) that this signing was happening. I've absolutely no reason to doubt him.

So with great confidence I say....

Welcome aboard Nicky!!