Article from today's Sun (yes, I know) re Malcolm Murray

Of course, the media are milking this as there is no other cow (or show) about. I wonder what they will do once all is being cleared up and the leaking channels dry up.

True. However this is shite going to run for quite some time yet.

True. However this is shite going to run for quite some time yet.

The sooner someone who gets the house in order shows his hand the better, no matter whether it is King or McColl. The leaking must stop. May heads and hands roll, but I want to read it on the Rangers website first, not some backdoor info by barmaids, drunken officials or heinous individuals.

I thought the papers had been uncharacteristically quiet for a few days.. I'm surprised no-one has broken cover yet if there are a few keen on buying the club as I thought it was all building to that a couple of weeks ago.

Whilst there are so many divisions and people pushing for their own agendas in the boardroom, there will be leaks of information to push decisions or people out.

As much as I agreed with Rangers not having one major owner, it looks like its causing trouble far too often at boardroom level.

I do struggle to see things getting any better anytime soon unfortunately.

Folk on her claimed Green and Ahmad were the leaks.

One or two did claim that in respect of them being much more likely to leak to BBC Scotland. However, it's quite clear other factions on the board will be leaking elsewhere.

This needs to stop - no matter the source and/or the publisher.