Jobs for the boys? A total shambles if true. Hopefully ginger Jim Spence has got it right!

A front 3 of Miller, Clark and Little would be interesting.

Daly has to be signed as a defender.

Delahunt is a ham

I can't see Daly being signed as a defender. McCoist needs proper defenders who've played there all their career to stop the goals we've conceded this season. Playing Daly there would be an incredibly naive decision.

Jobs for the boys? A total shambles if true. Hopefully ginger Jim Spence has got it right!

I can't see Daly being signed as a defender. McCoist needs proper defenders who've played there all their career to stop the goals we've conceded this season. Playing Daly there would be an incredibly naive decision.

I hope your right ........ BUT!!

Im with you on that mate. How many games next season do you think McCulloch will partner Daly at the back? Only because Allys other signings have been poor.

Im with you on that mate. How many games next season do you think McCulloch will partner Daly at the back? Only because Allys other signings have been poor.

At times I'm really at a loss with this sort of glass-is-half-empty attitude. Apart from Daly, which of McCoist's (sic!) signing targets this summer do you/we have an issue with?

As has been said, we can only register 22 players above 21 years for the SFL and we still have Goian and Bocanegra on our books. We also have the slight problem of being in the Scottish Third teir now, so those we dream of playing for us may very well have other ideas.

Why not, for the time being, be grateful for those wishing to come and those we have? That they are no-one's favourite Rangers team is pretty clear, but virtually kicking new players and targets for the failure of previous targets/players, really folks ...

While we are at it ...

Coisty closes in on Kenny - Gers on verge of sensational move

By ANDY DEVLIN

Last Updated: 20th May 2013

KENNY MILLER could be within 72 hours of sealing a sensational move to Ibrox for a THIRD time.

The Scotland star is on the list of priorities for Rangers boss Ally McCoist.

SunSport understands a deal for the 33-year-old striker could be in place by Thursday. Miller’s set to be joined next season by Dundee United’s Jon Daly and Queen of the South’s Nicky Clark, below.

The early arrival of THREE proven hitmen would hand gaffer McCoist a massive boost before he embarks on a charity rafting adventure in America.

Boyhood Rangers fan Clark is expected to pen a two-year deal with the option of a third season.

The 21-year-old was voted PFA Division Two Player of the Year after netting 41 times in a record-breaking campaign.

Clark’s agent is expected at Ibrox today to complete the deal. Clark confirmed: “I’ve met Ally already and we talked over his plans. It’s exciting to be in them.

“I am hoping to meet him again at Ibrox next week to hopefully get the deal signed and realise my dream of becoming a Rangers player for the next few seasons.

“I’ve had a great season at Queens and, at 21, I never stopped hoping that maybe I had done enough to get on Ally’s radar.

“It will only really sink in for me when I sign on the dotted line.”

Scottish Sun

I can see the cycle of complaint from some people:

* Young players don't get a chance to develop

Then we play 19 youngsters, at an average of 5 starts and 2 subs a game.

* We're shite, play dire football and should be scoring more goals and thrashing teams.

Then we sign three proven strikers.

* Young players don't get a chance to develop...

I can see the cycle of complaint from some people:

* Young players don't get a chance to develop

Then we play 19 youngsters, at an average of 5 starts and 2 subs a game.

* We're shite, play dire football and should be scoring more goals and thrashing teams.

Then we sign three proven strikers.

* Young players don't get a chance to develop...

I'd just add

* it's the worst central defence I've seen in a blue jersey ...........

I hope you can add a reply to that one by the time the season starts.

I'd just add

* it's the worst central defence I've seen in a blue jersey ...........

I hope you can add a reply to that one by the time the season starts.

Then we sign an experienced centre half..

*Aw but Gasparotto isn't gettin a game now

Then we sign an experienced centre half..

*Aw but Gasparotto isn't gettin a game now

Gasporotto can play alongside an experienced centre half. However in all honesty we need two experienced centre halves who are decent. That in itself is an improvement.

Jig isn't a world beater at CH but it was night and day when he played there, imagine an ACTUAL decent centre half in there.