The plan is to form SPL2 & invite QOTS & RFC.

Lifted from FF:

Vidmar

"I went off like Krakatoa." Join Date: 28-07-2006

The plan is to form SPL2 & invite QOTS & RFC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardly ground-breaking news but it was confirmed to me tonight by a professional colleague who holds a position of influence at a Division One side.

Queens need to be invited due to some quirk over membership having just been promoted.

And so, it begins.....

I realise I'm in a minority on here but I want Rangers back up to the top division as quickly as possible by whatever means. From a commercial viewpoint playing in the lower divisions is no good for us. If we're offered this then I believe we should accept. We need to remember too that the season after next (providing we get promoted)we'd be going for a league position that would get us a european place in either the CL or Europa the following season.

Edited by RANGERRAB

This was always on the cards imo

Hope it happens

Don't get me wrong I'd like to have certain conditions met prior to us agreeing to join like having full voting rights restored. Apologies from certain individuals at certain clubs might be required too.

Don't get me wrong I'd like to have certain conditions met prior to us agreeing to join like having full voting rights restored. Apologies from certain individuals at certain clubs might be required too.

Wait until we get back in there - all the bigots and haters of our club will have to put up and shut up..they'll never apologies not in a million years

They wont! they'll expect us to be grateful! and at worst will throw it in our face every time we play against one of those teams...e.g. we needed a helping hand to to get up a division so we can pay our wages/debts etc!

Guest alfiebass

I wouldn't touch this with a barge poll. They need us way more than we need them, c****c thought they'd be insulated from the financial fall out but didn't even understand their own fans would walk away. It looks like their top players will also walk if Rangers are away from the top table for much longer. The hope of 6 champions league games is not going tempt big name players to play in that league. Don't forget one bad qualifier and they might not even get that. Most of the teams are dumping players right left and centre to drop their wage bills and trying to cover it by playing up the signing of the odd player.

Here's my take on it, if we stay away from this at least two premier league sides won't finish next season. It's hard enough to sell one Scottish clubs just now but if there is a situation where there are five on the market at one time it will undermine the banking arrangements of the others and the whole thing will fall to pieces including their mysterious TV deal that nobody is allowed to see.

I would tell all Rangers fans to watch out for any strange appearances of finance for clubs by unknown investors as it wouldn't surprise me if certain people were trying to artificially prop things up for a couple of years. Remember though it's not allowed for people to own more than one club in the league so look out for foreign investments through various off shore companies that are subsidiaries of other off shore companies. I know how far fetched this may seem, but so would the situation Rangers have been in if you had suggested it a few years back. We're dealing with some very devious people so take nothing as straight forward.