The plan is to form SPL2 & invite QOTS & RFC.

I wouldn't fancy being fast tracked to SPL1 because there's no way we could win it and then c**t**'* certain success would be untainted.

The SPL2 though would be fine we would then have TWO transfer windows to build a team capable of winning the SPL1 in 2014/15 for our long awaited 55

If we as a club are to take something that we haven't earned then why don't we get put into SPL 1?

You're looking at it as taking something we haven't earned, but we didn't deserve to be thrown out of our league with no membership and put in the bottom division in the first place. What they did to us was literally criminal. Only if we had completely stopped trading and started up again as a new club should we have ended up in the bottom division. The SFA &/or UEFA should have stepped in to keep the SPL in line because it was completely wrong to throw us out of our league and leave us in limbo with no membership. The only correct and fair course of action was for them to give us justified penalties and at the very very most, demote us to division 1.

For all intents and purposes, the SFA & SPL should already have apologised for their wrongdoing and unfair treatment of us and invited us back into a new reconstructed top flight with no transfer embargo, but the bastards are shamelessly denying any wrongdoing and refuse to admit that they fucked up big time in the midst of last summer's anti-Rangers blood thirst.

You're looking at it as taking something we haven't earned, but we didn't deserve to be thrown out of our league with no membership and put in the bottom division in the first place. What they did to us was literally criminal. Only if we had completely stopped trading and started up again as a new club should we have ended up in the bottom division. The SFA &/or UEFA should have stepped in to keep the SPL in line because it was completely wrong to throw us out of our league and leave us in limbo with no membership. The only correct and fair course of action was for them to give us justified penalties and at the very very most, demote us to division 1.

For all intents and purposes, the SFA & SPL should already have apologised for their wrongdoing and unfair treatment of us and invited us back into a new reconstructed top flight with no transfer embargo, but the bastards are shamelessly denying any wrongdoing and refuse to admit that they fucked up big time in the midst of last summer's anti-Rangers blood thirst.

Well said that man. Couldn't agree more

So if I understand you, you're saying that we were indeed fucked over Big Time by the SPL/SFA, who have not only not apologised, they refuse to admit that any wrong was done, despite their actions being deemed illegal in law.

Yet, despite all that, you'd have us prostitute ourselves and accept an invitation to the second class league, when we should never have been thrown out of the top league in the first place.

An analogy would be somebody falsely accusing you of a crime and then illegally occupying your house as punishment and then offering you a chance to live in your own garden shed if you'll agree to keep paying the mortgage on the house.

If Rangers were to accept any such invitation, without a recognition by the SPL and SFA of the wrongs done to our club, then I'm done with football in Scotland - because then the Tims and their Rangers hating pals would really have done the job of destroying the club.

And that's not throwing a hissy fit, that's just not being prepared to support a club who would prostitute itself to those who despise us and who would abandon the league that supported us in our time of need. I want to see us back at the top every bit as much as you do - but not at any cost.

If the offer was genuine then the 12-12-18 with us being invited to that would have been on the cards 4 months ago. But it wasnt. They were going to throw us in the 18. Some people have short memories.

Whether we should or should not have been put into Division 3 is a different argument IMO. It happened.

If we get invited into SPL 2 it's nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of a previous decision and only due to finance.

We don't owe the SPL anything, under any circumstances. They punished an innocent club fot the sins of a shyster. The history of our club screams dignity. Why would we sell that for a meagre jump of one year.

Where did I say we owed them anything? Your opinion of a dignified stance on this differs from mine apparently.

I don't see the dignity and honour of our great club best served by hate, spite, self-pity and self-harm. I'd prefer to think we're capable of rising above all that and make a valuable contribution to our sport now just as we have always done.

Of course we should be thinking about number one first and foremost but the quicker we're back at the top the better it will be for us.

What are we looking for here? Revenge? Bragging rights of how we worked our way up from the bottom?

I don't expect us to be friendly towards the SPL any time soon, but we're going to have to work towards reconciliation at some point. I'm not saying we should bow to any of their demands. That should be a one-way street as far as I'm concerned. I'm not interested in gaining apologies or statements of guilt and remorse from them. I only want what's best for Rangers and if an amicable solution can be found to achieve that then I want to hear it.

So if I understand you, you're saying that we were indeed fucked over Big Time by the SPL/SFA, who have not only not apologised, they refuse to admit that any wrong was done, despite their actions being deemed illegal in law.

Yet, despite all that, you'd have us prostitute ourselves and accept an invitation to the second class league, when we should never have been thrown out of the top league in the first place.

I don't think it would be prostituting ourselves to accept an invitation with our tongues firmly in our cheeks. Everyone in Scotland knows they fucked us over, even our enemies who won't admit it and are trying to claim we're not the same club. The beauty of it for me though, is that despite their best efforts to kill us, we're still here alive and kicking and our enemies are secretly seething about that simple fact. Those same enemies btw, will be the main ones who benefit from us rejecting an offer to move back up a year quicker because it would give ra poops an extra year of total domination without us.

There's a lot of various facets, pros & cons based on different ways of looking at it.

Whether we should or should not have been put into Division 3 is a different argument IMO. It happened.

If we get invited into SPL 2 it's nothing to do with the rights and wrongs of a previous decision and only due to finance.

Maybe, but maybe not. An invite to SPL2 could maybe be considered an ideal compromise for everyone and a small gesture towards them indirectly acknowledging their mistake.

Where did I say we owed them anything? Your opinion of a dignified stance on this differs from mine apparently.

I don't see the dignity and honour of our great club best served by hate, spite, self-pity and self-harm. I'd prefer to think we're capable of rising above all that and make a valuable contribution to our sport now just as we have always done.

Of course we should be thinking about number one first and foremost but the quicker we're back at the top the better it will be for us.

What are we looking for here? Revenge? Bragging rights of how we worked our way up from the bottom?

I don't expect us to be friendly towards the SPL any time soon, but we're going to have to work towards reconciliation at some point. I'm not saying we should bow to any of their demands. That should be a one-way street as far as I'm concerned. I'm not interested in gaining apologies or statements of guilt and remorse from them. I only want what's best for Rangers and if an amicable solution can be found to achieve that then I want to hear it.

You are deflecting from the discussion here. No one but you has mentioned hate, spite, self-pity and self-harm. No one is talking revenge or bragging rights. The discussion here is whether we should accept being fast-tracked to SPL2. You say you want an amicable solution. From whom do you expect that solution to come? Regan, Doncaster, Lawwell and the rest of the cabal? Really? We are NOT asking for anything. We WANT to be able to progress with the task set for us. We have risen above all harms done to us and we ARE making a valuable contribution to our sport. If I remember correctly, Queens Park F.C. have said that because of the gate money they have made due to Rangers visits this season they are more or less set up for the next five or more seasons. All this discussion about SPL2 etc. is at this moment in time nothing but speculation. The most important thing for our club at this time is stability. Stability gives us a springboard from which to grow strong. If we continue to be driven forward by other people's agendas then we will always be off-balance and at the behest of those who wish to control us. I don't understand how you would be willing to call for our club to suck it up and move on when we already have. Just last week when the report about the Green-Whyte relationship was about to be published we had Regan threatening to punish Rangers if it did not meet with his approval. The conditions under which Scottish football is operating at the moment are not of Rangers' making. The "leaders" of Scottish football have created these conditions. The way you lay out your case I get the feeling that you want Rangers to come up with a solution and agree to be subjunctive to the cabal. Sorry, I don't want my club to be beholden to anyone, neither do I want my club to be treated any different from any other club in SFL 2. I see no reason for Rangers to progress in any way other than they are at the moment. We cannot influence any votes. We are not invited to any of the meetings that are supposedly leading the game forward. What would you have us do, other that what the cabal dictates? I, like you, am part of a global support for Rangers that measures in the millions. We have a love for and a pride in our club, because down through the ages this club has shown itself to be a sporting, influential and honourable institution that has conducted its affairs with a responsible dignity second to none. We all know that this club has done nothing wrong other than being owned by first a megalomaniac and second by a complete shyster. I for one would not advocate that our club would engage in any actions, voluntarily, that would jeopardise the loyalty of its support. The supporters are the reason Rangers are here today. They are the ones who will keep Rangers commercially viable. Leave us be to get on with the job. Success is always better when it has been earned. I'll guarantee you that if Rangers are allowed to progress through the leagues to the top of the SPL not one fan will have left the Rangers' family. What was it Mr. Struth had to say about dignity?