Just had a conversation with a mate who has been saying that the Rangers strip is online on an official Puma website? He also said it's up there in it's full glory beside the new Arsenal strip? I've checked various sites and found nowt? Has he been duped by some decent fakery?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

If admin want to bump this onto a strip thread, please do!! I couldn't find the strip thread...probably couldn't see it for friggin looking! Cheers

I know he wasn't on the wind up as he is not that sort of guy tbh. Can't figure out what he was talking about?

No idea mate but it should be on shortly, the club said the deal starts at the start of the 13/14 season but it doesn't say which date exactly. Looking at the team list there, we will be one of their biggest clubs and highest sellers.

I hope its similar to the new Italy one, looks great.

One thing I'll say is I expect to see it branded a lot more in Asia. We have lots of puma stores.

Yesterday I was in a football shirt shop and the Celtic top was hanging in its own section while I had to look for the Rangers shirt which I eventually found. to be fair I found the last 4 homes and away tops but were well hidden.