Asked one of our media folk to about the date of the Puma kit release ...

Andrew Dickson ‏@rfc_dickson 10s

@GersDerBerliner Not that I'm aware of, sorry. It'll be released on the site as soon as we are able to do that

Asked one of our media folk to about the date of the Puma kit release ...

Andrew Dickson ‏@rfc_dickson 10s

@GersDerBerliner Not that I'm aware of, sorry. It'll be released on the site as soon as we are able to do that

Can't help thinking this is a bit of a missed opportunity. I know we are changing suppliers but Man City have gone from Umbro to Nike and they have already played in their new kit and have everything available from their online shop

told the shirt is simmilar to the cardiff shirt only in blue

I seriously hope it's nothing like that one.

Agreed. That Cardiff strip is truly ghastly

Hadn't seen the Cardiff top so wondered what it looked like

Googled and found it...can't see anything wrong with it tbh

Here it is for those who haven't seen it yet

article-0-1A0CED7D000005DC-433_634x1033.jpg

article-0-1A0CED7D000005DC-433_634x1033.jpg

Absolutely horrible! Especially because the shorts are an entirely different shade of red from the top.

That Cardiff one is a bit bland. Looking at the puma website I hope the design is something like the Stuttgart strip.

But other than Adidas, they dont make shirts like the used to! Probably because they cant keep up. Changing a strip every season is a disgrace. It should be minimum 2 seasons.

Guest JMac_88

I heard the club was waiting for the Glasgow Airport Store to be open before the kit launch etc. Which i heard is at the end of this month.

But another factor could be that they are waiting until after the 30th June due to that is when the year end financial results come out.

Someone also mentioned on another forum:-

Also, the new kit cannot be announced until our deal with Umbro is done. I believe it expired either yesterday or the end of this month.

As a result, they will probably be awaiting the return of our media team from NARSA before they release the strip. I'd imagine in the next few days. Due to them expecting to be back on Tuesday/Wednesday.

But you are right that we do seem to missing a trick in terms of our Retail side, We should really be trying to follow the likes of Man U/Man City/Liverpool.

We need to have someone heading up our own Retail side of the business who has a successful track record. (Especially now considering it has been brought back in house with Rangers Retail-Which we know is a joint venture with Sports Direct.)

Did Mathers not answer some questions at NARSA regarding Merchandise? - I would be surprised if When does the new Kit launch was not one of them? lol

Edited by JMac_88

Are you serious FFS? The Style Police would have the pepper spray out for that number. That looks like something the Swansea fans have put up for a piss take.