What does Jim Traynor do?

Coming from someone who puts their foot in their mouth so much that they permanently have to hop.

Maybe none of my business, and I'm genuinely not taking sides, but I don't recall many of them from DB to be fair.

I think the boardroom turmoil has had a part to play in this. How can he implement a new comms strategy against that backdrop?

Hopefully we can see things move on with the stability of Walter and a permanent CEO.

Writing a book on Green while Rangers are paying his bills ?? I would like to know his wages.

Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard his salary is whopping £200K per annum. Although the same person told me it was £100K when he first got the job.

Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard his salary is whopping £200K per annum. Although the same person told me it was £100K when he first got the job.

Either of those figures are ridiculously high. Yet again, our club and fans are not getting value for money from a staff member.

I think many people misunderstand what his role is. His primary role is to improve and help monetize the club's in-house media, improve the standard of what is produced and so encourage people like us to use the Rangers created media outlets more and more. It's far to early to judge if he's been successful at that.

The appointment of JT was certainly somewhat strange - especially when we consider the influence of MediaHouse.

I think working in PR at RFC must be one of the most difficult jobs in football. Day-to-day firefighting, fickle fans and a story that seems to change by the hour means I certainly wouldn't fancy it. Doesn't help when the club are often the ones causing much of the hassle!

To be honest, I think we could have stuck a Max Clifford or an Alastair Campbell in this job and they'd also struggle to affect proceedings. :(