Another look at Keiran Prior

Prior The Liar?

Posted on June 16, 2013 by thedailyranger

This week a new chapter opened in the ongoing circus that is the battle for power within Ibrox.

Thursday saw the entry of city â??whizz-kidâ?? genius Kieran Prior in a series of articles from that Rangers loving publication the Daily Record.

http://thedailyranger.wordpress.com/

Not the most unbiased of sources there, but the article's Green supporting author does make some valid points.

The Rhebel will most likely put it down to a typo or blame the unreliability of the test, but the IQ blunder is hilarious.

It seems quite obvious (to me at least) that this situation is pretty much like thenotsodailyCGpropegandablog article points out - Another mud slinging exercise from our board room.

To be honest I've had enough of it. For me, the best solution to this problem would be to get shot of Stockbridge and Murray. Maybe then we could get back to hearing from the board only when they have something worthwhile to say.

Prior The Liar?

Posted on June 16, 2013 by thedailyranger

This week a new chapter opened in the ongoing circus that is the battle for power within Ibrox.

Thursday saw the entry of city ‘whizz-kid’ genius Kieran Prior in a series of articles from that Rangers loving publication the Daily Record.

http://thedailyranger.wordpress.com/

Muckraking agenda driven bile.

not sure of all the in's and outs but their are different ways of measuring iq.

i've seen zidanes iq given as 160 and hes not the cleverest man on the planet clearly for example. i've had mine given as 148 but i doubt thats on the same scale as the top guy with 160.

it`s ridiculous to criticise Prior for how much he paid per share . He paid the going rate at the time , no more no less . Who was selling that number of shares at that price is a far more pertinent question surely ? .

I'd regard the article as a conservative view on Prior. It raises some interesting points and whether you agree to them or not is everyone's own decision. At the end of the day, Prior needs to show his qualities at Rangers FC. The first would stop giving interviews to the media. The Rangers media team is there and ready to talk to you, if that's possible.