Ally's signing strategy

It isn't just his poor cup record...the football on show last season was abysmal, I don't think anyone with hand on heart would say they've seen such dross from a Rangers side in their life.

I want to see us destroy the mediocrity of 2nd division teams this season, anything less won't be acceptable. Good luck Ally.

Still this really weird old argument.

A Rangers who went into administration, had to newco, lost 90% of their players, had an illegal transfer ban, didn't have much money or time to recruit and had to play in the third division with half a team of second choice youngsters, was the worst one you have even seen?

WTF DID YOU EXPECT?

FFS This RANGERS you are talking about. WHEN do you think we should have had a WORSE team than last season?

And despite all that, the team did what they were required to do and won the league. There are some Rangers teams that didn't win anything for three or four years, some didn't even finish in the top three for that long.

Can't believe the logic of some people who are just oblivious about what has happened to our club. And some actually call Ally, "clueless"...

Edited by calscot

Still this really weird old argument.

A Rangers who went into administration, had to newco, lost 90% of their players, had an illegal transfer ban, didn't have much money or time to recruit and had to play in the third division with half a team of second choice youngsters, was the worst one you have even seen?

WTF DID YOU EXPECT?

FFS This RANGERS you are talking about. WHEN do you think we should have had a WORSE team than last season?

And despite all that, the team did what they were required to do and won the league. There are some Rangers teams that didn't win anything for three or four years, some didn't even finish in the top three for that long.

Can't believe the logic of some people who are just oblivious about what has happened to our club. And some actually call Ally, "clueless"...

I only said what is true mate, worst Rangers team I've ever watched, a team which started badly (which can be expected) a team that could only improve (which they did) but then a team which got worse as the season progressed.

I only said what is true mate, worst Rangers team I've ever watched, a team which started badly (which can be expected) a team that could only improve (which they did) but then a team which got worse as the season progressed.

A team that lost interest - and lets be honest - when your playing in the third division it must be easy to let the standards slip.

I only said what is true mate, worst Rangers team I've ever watched

I would be shocked if it wasn't true... I don't think you quite get the point. They SHOULD be the worst and it would be very, VERY strange if they weren't.

What's the second worst Rangers team you've seen?

Can't help but think that some of the cash we're currently splashing would be better spent trying to create a scouting system worthy of the name.

Just one of the new ideas we need at Ibrox. It seems we are drifting down the same road as before.

We seem to go from one extreme to the other, leaks a plumber would do well to stop, to silence with no explanation of where we are hoping to go.