The Record makes Internet leaks on us a front page story

It may be my memory is playing tricks on me, but wasn't there talk at the time of this guy having a connection with Green?

Yes a great deal was made of it at the time but I think we were told it was all nonsense...you know, mhedia out to get Rangers, nothing to worry about

It is no wonder that some (on here too) jump on such "revelations" that decry our people, probably forgetting to ask where this stuff comes from and asking the qui bono question.

it is what it is no matter where it comes from.

if your happy with a guy who does deals with whyte to give him millions of shares being in charge of our money then fair enough.

i am not.

and thats only one reason stockbridge is unacceptable.

We seem to have attracted every wide boy in the UK these last few years. Nothing much to be done but wait for the system to shudder and vomit them out at some point down the line.

Btw, looks great having 'retard' in the top topic title. Very classy, reflects well on the club and its fans. :tu:

It is no wonder that some (on here too) jump on such "revelations" that decry our people, probably forgetting to ask where this stuff comes from and asking the qui bono question.

They are taped conversations, hardly sensationalised.

The Record have quoted verbatim what was spoken about on the taped conversations.

If you are happy that our former commercial director and our current finance director were having investment conversations about a still wanted criminal who has been sentenced to 15 years for fraud and money-laundering then heaven help us. Not only that but Stockbridge and Ahmad were also willingly and actively trying to conceal Rizvi's potential involvement with the club because they KNEW of his past. They also were doing this with full knowledge that Rizvi wouldnt be a fit and proper person in the SFA's eyes.

Looks to me as if Ahmad was running rough shod over our club. To Stockbridge's somewhat credit the tapings seem to show that he is the one who is showing concern about any investment from Rizvi, saying that he wouldnt do a deal with him and asking what happens if his name comes out. Stockbridge seems to be the one looking out for the club in this instance... Ahmad on the other hand... just happy to accept whatever money was coming into the club.

I for one am very happy Ahmad has gone. Believe it or not, my disdain for Ahmad is actually on a par with my disdain for Whyte.