Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 0 Rangers

Just got back to my hotel from the game. First time in amongst (well, just behind) the flare letting off crew who are about 40 years my junior...fabulous fun and support (though I fear criticism will follow.) I sang and danced all night but worry re our team. We were awful. No guile, no width...no good possession. .not a clue, tbh :-(

Still,it has been a helluva day...Penny Arcade kicking off here now...

I sang and danced all night but worry re our team. We were awful. No guile, no width...no good possession. .not a clue, tbh :-(

You're not the first one to say that type of thing during this pre-season, so it's definitely a bit worrying. Quite a few reports have been saying the only positives are that we look fitter and that Mohsni looks like a good player. Competitive games are about to start, so they don't have long left to get their act together.

Id rather we make mistakes in pre season than in the competitive matches and the matches that matter! still all the same a few new players on board and building a better stronger and fitter Rangers for the challenges ahead!

support were a credit tonight and positive vibes all around :)

now the hard work begins on sunday and like most on Gersnet looking forward to the new season and another successful one

:rfc::)