Walter's resignation...could it be ?

His position is that of Rangers manager, we have standards.

Of course we have standards. We have very high standards of conduct, but much the same as Walter wasn't out of line when he insisted the bank were running the show, I don't think Ally was out of line for giving an honest response to Greens comments when asked to do so.

Of course we have standards. We have very high standards of conduct, but much the same as Walter wasn't out of line when he insisted the bank were running the show, I don't think Ally was out of line for giving an honest response to Greens comments when asked to do so.

Walter wasn't exactly that hostile when he revealed the bank were running us.

Walter wasn't exactly that hostile when he revealed the bank were running us.

It was in direct opposition to the message our chairmen was giving us.

Ally wasn't hostile. He was deadly serious and his words packed some punch. Considering who they were aimed at, I can see how you might think they were hostile though.

It was in direct opposition to the message our chairmen was giving us.

Ally wasn't hostile. He was deadly serious and his words packed some punch. Considering who they were aimed at, I can see how you might think they were hostile though.

I don't think it can be denied they were pretty hostile, especially considering they were directed at someone he was happy to praise in the past.

I don't think it can be denied they were pretty hostile, especially considering they were directed at someone he was happy to praise in the past.

I think 'happy to praise' is a bit of an exaggeration. I think ater a troubled start to their relationship they put their differences aside and Ally gave Green the benefit of the doubt just as Walter obviously did. I don't think they've ever been on friendly terms though.