Walter's resignation...could it be ?

As you can see this gives us a squad average age of 22 and career first team competitive appearances of 100. I stand by what I said before, but maybe you'd like to find me a less experienced post war Rangers side

Maybe you should wake up and look at an experienced post war Forfar side?

It's ridiculous you should make comparisons like that...we are Rangers they are Forfar

To get back on track...

I'm extremely disappointed and concerned to see Walter stepping down. I also find some of the comments in Mathers statement worrying. What truth could Walter tell which could harm the club?

If there is a bright side it's that hopefully a takeover is imminent and Walter's just making way to avoid a conflict of interests. Anything else is very frightening indeed.

Maybe you should wake up and look at an experienced post war Forfar side?

It's ridiculous you should make comparisons like that...we are Rangers they are Forfar

I didn't make any comparison as far as I can see.

what i can't understand is why mcausland was dropped or why jig was at ch.

Sad but true Jig at CB brings stability, he was the best we had available for that role; also sad that he had to go up front because Little couldn't make any impression on Marvin37.

McAusland IS a mystery, one of our best if not the best at Livingston, out of position and without a warm up.

To get back on track...

I'm extremely disappointed and concerned to see Walter stepping down. I also find some of the comments in Mathers statement worrying. What truth could Walter tell which could harm the club?

If there is a bright side it's that hopefully a takeover is imminent and Walter's just making way to avoid a conflict of interests. Anything else is very frightening indeed.

I think part of this is that Walter is an honest bloke who was out of his depth in the intrigue and in-fighting and has done the honourable thing.

This will be settled soon; but much blood will be spilled along the way.

Guest nvager
Didnt you know amms.... Charlie boy saved Rangers, rescued us single-handedly - and we should eternally be grateful for as long as Chuck would like to line his pockets with our money. No matter that his re-appearance has very much coincided with yet ANOTHER chaotic twist of events.

Yes, Charlie doesnt do calm and steady...

C Green had a big part in saving Rangers but yes to make money. But he did put up the cash when so called RFC men did not.

His recent interview was ok in what he said but really poor timing.

Ally's response was pretty contemptible for a Rangers manager. Just not what you would expect. His team's display was awful and not for the first time. His record in cups is abysmal. This was a deflection and a calculated one.

Can you really think that the 1.5m quid spent on Ally and his two pals is value for money at this level? Considering his budget should we not expect better? What is the Forfar team's budget?

Beaten by part timers after extra time and with our new level of fantastic fitness too? Ally is just not good enough.

Both he and C Green should go as we all deserve better.

C Green had a big part in saving Rangers but yes to make money. But he did put up the cash when so called RFC men did not.

His recent interview was ok in what he said but really poor timing.

Ally's response was pretty contemptible for a Rangers manager. Just not what you would expect. His team's display was awful and not for the first time. His record in cups is abysmal. This was a deflection and a calculated one.

Can you really think that the 1.5m quid spent on Ally and his two pals is value for money at this level? Considering his budget should we not expect better? What is the Forfar team's budget?

Beaten by part timers after extra time and with our new level of fantastic fitness too? Ally is just not good enough.

Both he and C Green should go as we all deserve better.

It wasn't a deflection at all. It was an honest answer directly to a question. It could be argued that he could have refused to answer the question, but I don'r see any disgrace in what he said.

It's not enough for Green to go only to hide in the shadows pulling strings. The Green / Ahmad influence needs to be completely removed. As McCoist said last season and others followed suit - the club needs cleansed.

It wasn't a deflection at all. It was an honest answer directly to a question. It could be argued that he could have refused to answer the question, but I don'r see any disgrace in what he said.

It's not enough for Green to go only to hide in the shadows pulling strings. The Green / Ahmad influence needs to be completely removed. As McCoist said last season and others followed suit - the club needs cleansed.

The response was overly hostile and not really appropriate for someone in Ally's position even if you fully agree with the sentiment.

The response was overly hostile and not really appropriate for someone in Ally's position even if you fully agree with the sentiment.

How exactly would you define what's appropriate for 'someone in Ally's position' right now?