Walter's resignation...could it be ?

Charles Green calls Ally McCoist a great guy, Ally McCoist calls Charles Green an embarrassment.

And it was proportionate?

Yes, both gave public interviews, what part of that are you struggling to understand? Green shouldn't have spoken publicly about the side, he was playing to the gallery, as ever, and as ever some of the gallery like what they hear.

Yes, both gave public interviews, what part of that are you struggling to understand? Green shouldn't have spoken publicly about the side, he was playing to the gallery, as ever, and as ever some of the gallery like what they hear.
I'm not saying Green should have done the interview and I wouldn't have expected Ally to be happy with it.

But the manner of McCoist's response was overly hostile and not appropriate for someone in his position.

And McCoist has to manage the players, not Green. Arguably his words have much more meaning.

Really, you're a qualified psychologist now. Speaking about the players is McCoist's business, not Greens. Green had no business doing it and earned his rebuke. Your hard-on for Ally and your unquenchable admiration for Green are meeting in a perfect storm here.

I'm not saying Green should have done the interview and I wouldn't have expected Ally to be happy with it.

But the manner of McCoist's response was overly hostile and not appropriate for someone in his position.

Why, he only said what many of our fans have said over the summer...!:lover:

Greens press statements were as usual so calculated you'd think he and his 'paki friend' had been scouring internet forums to calculate exactly what the Greenco fans wanted to hear

Yet he's undermined the players of last year himself more than once himself by bemoaning the lack of signings playing at the weekend.

I've already responded to this quote mate, but I'd like to add McCoist having a go at last years team is just not on, can you imagine the great managers of the past doing that?

McCoist hasn't just 'lost' the players he's belittled - he's lost the respect of fellow professionals too, time to go Ally

Really, you're a qualified psychologist now. Speaking about the players is McCoist's business, not Greens. Green had no business doing it and earned his rebuke. Your hard-on for Ally and your unquenchable admiration for Green are meeting in a perfect storm here.

McCoist could have called Green's comments unhelpful, unneeded, not his place bla bla bla if he felt he had to respond, you think the extent he went to was needed?