Walter's resignation...could it be ?

I have a feeling it's what D'art suggested in his original post...it's only my feeling but Ally and pals could be next out the door.

My reasons for thinking this?

Ally is doing nothing in regards to improvements on the park, in fact he's actually going backwards.

Not how i'd expect a Rangers manager to do conduct himself in the media.

Sometimes such interviews are warranted.

Chuck, as CEO, didnt handle himself the way I would expect a Rangers CEO to conduct himself either... Fire with fire is sometimes the best medicine.

Not how i'd expect a Rangers manager to do conduct himself in the media.

You don't think he should stand up for himself and his players after an unprofessional attack from a proven liar with an agenda? Really?

Didnt you know amms.... Charlie boy saved Rangers, rescued us single-handedly - and we should eternally be grateful for as long as Chuck would like to line his pockets with our money. No matter that his re-appearance has very much coincided with yet ANOTHER chaotic twist of events.

Yes, Charlie doesnt do calm and steady...

Sometimes such interviews are warranted.

Chuck, as CEO, didnt handle himself the way I would expect a Rangers CEO to conduct himself either... Fire with fire is sometimes the best medicine.

I didn't see how it was warranted.

Green at times didn't conduct himself properly as a Rangers CEO.