I'd love Rangers to become a membership club. I'd love an effective membership scheme right now but at this minute in time I very much doubt investors want our input apart from the 'blue pound'.

At present Hannah's fighting for the Assembly and Traynor's looking at a membership scheme, and both are at loggerheads. What chance have we when club employees can't' agree? Factor in the fact investors are looking maximum return for their buck, then they are not going to give power to fans that might prevent any possible dividends or payments in the future.

Look at it: one person wants status quo (Hannah, arsehole), other wants it refreshed (Traynor, arsehole), but can't decide what team he's batting for. Look at the recent documentary where he slags his possible future employers yet batted for them throughout admin and still leaks to the DR daily.

Membership scheme does not favour or benefit the support at this time nor does it the two protagonists employed by Rangers.

Sorry, but you think the online support is embarrassing? The club is every bit as bad, if not worse.

I'd love Rangers to become a membership club. I'd love an effective membership scheme right now but at this minute in time I very much doubt investors want our input apart from the 'blue pound'.

At present Hannah's fighting for the Assembly and Traynor's looking at a membership scheme, and both are at loggerheads. What chance have we when club employees can't' agree? Factor in the fact investors are looking maximum return for their buck, then they are not going to give power to fans that might prevent any possible dividends or payments in the future.

Look at it: one person wants status quo (Hannah, arsehole), other wants it refreshed (Traynor, arsehole), but can't decide what team he's batting for. Look at the recent documentary where he slags his possible future employers yet batted for them throughout admin and still leaks to the DR daily.

Membership scheme does not favour or benefit the support at this time nor does it the two protagonists employed by Rangers.

Sorry, but you think the online support is embarrassing? The club is every bit as bad, if not worse.

From an onlooker's perspective, the Assembly appears to have been a completely busted flush for a considerable amount of time, so god knows why anyone is still propping it up or cheer-leading on it's behalf. All we can do is assume that Jim Hannah still believes strongly in the whole concept of the Assembly due to the amount of selfless work himself and others have put into it over the years it's been running, but I don't see anything much in terms of recent Assembly achievements to support a case for it's continuation. It was a very good idea and could have become a real voice for the fans, but it just seems to have frittered out or run out of steam and failed to achieve it's potential.

• 1 year later...