3,000,000 shares sold is a short space of time last night....

http://www.lse.co.uk/ShareTrades.asp?shareprice=RFC&share=rangers_int

It's a wonder that the second two blocks of 1,000,000 flew under the radar. Everyone last night was talking about how 2 million shares were traded yesterday, when it was actually 4 million sold (4 X 1,000,000 blocks).

I was somehow under the impression that only Green's shares were "locked", never read a word about Ahmad's.

So from the above I take it that someone / some people sold 4 million share yesterday, and 2 million were picked up by Sandy Easdale. That means at least 2 million are still on the market? (I'll double check my Euromillion numbers later tonight ... )

It's a wonder that the second two blocks of 1,000,000 flew under the radar. Everyone last night was talking about how 2 million shares were traded yesterday, when it was actually 4 million sold (4 X 1,000,000 blocks).

Who bought / sold 4m shares? Surely not Easdale / Ahmad for all of them?

I was somehow under the impression that only Green's shares were "locked", never read a word about Ahmad's.

So from the above I take it that someone / some people sold 4 million share yesterday, and 2 million were picked up by Sandy Easdale. That means at least 2 million are still on the market? (I'll double check my Euromillion numbers later tonight ... )

Greens shares were locked under an agreement with Cenkos but they have recently been replaced by Daniel Stewart and the lock in period scrapped. I assume the same rule applied to Ahmad.

Who bought the other 2m?

Greens shares were locked under an agreement with Cenkos but they have recently been replaced by Daniel Stewart and the lock in period scrapped. I assume the same rule applied to Ahmad.

Who bought the other 2m?

That was what I was asking. I know about the change from Cenkos to Daniel Stewart, but I never read in any document that Ahmad's shares were in fact locked at all. I would assume that it has to be made known to the stock market if Green's share are being unlocked ... and that the stock market may not look kindly on such sneaky tactics? Not that I know anything about the stock market ...