If Ahmad & Green are selling up and getting out of dodge, then that might explain why McColl didn't put Easdale on the list of directors to be removed from the board. McColl will hope to get Easdale's support ahead of the EGM or perhaps already has it.

If Ahmad & Green are selling up and getting out of dodge, then that might explain why McColl didn't put Easdale on the list of directors to be removed from the board. McColl will hope to get Easdale's support ahead of the EGM or perhaps already has it.

I had thought along the same lines. If McColl wanted Easdale out surely he would have named them.

I wouldn't read too much into the fact that Easdale wasn't named He hasn't been around long enough to have taken part in any of the bad decisions and therefore won't have appeared on McColl's radar.

I doubt McColl has any favourable views of Easdale, but you do things one step at a time.

As for Easdale buying shares, expect this to be a regular occurance.

We've previously seen Easdales PR adviser briefing the press that the brothers owned over 6% which surprise, surprise was utter bullshit meant to deceive us into believing that they were far more important players in this game than the reality demonstrates.