Jokes aside about Stewart Regans house going up in flames should any sanctions go against RFC any time soon, i'm sceptical that the Easdales intentions with our club are that of 'true Rangers men'.

Leopards don't change their spots. A crook is a crook.

So you think they'll continue to buy up shares with a view to getting a large shareholding for themselves long-term as opposed to buy them up to sell them on to King or someone like that?

Yes, mate, that's what I think.

That was what I was asking. I know about the change from Cenkos to Daniel Stewart, but I never read in any document that Ahmad's shares were in fact locked at all. I would assume that it has to be made known to the stock market if Green's share are being unlocked ... and that the stock market may not look kindly on such sneaky tactics? Not that I know anything about the stock market ...

In the IPO document, the share lock-ins were attributed to "Directors" and "Key Employees" if i remeber correctly. IA was not classed as a director but was listed as a key employee as was tied in with the lock in period.

I am however, astounded that a change of broker can just void this agreement!!

Is that your over-riding criteria for being on our board then? I've seen you post similar about Green too, you're not alone there is a constituency out there who believe 'a well he put up the money' is a reason for supporting someone. I find it an odd view.

Tell me, if Dermot Desmond or David Murray decided to buy a big chunk of shares would your response be 'fair play to them'?

It certainly wouldn't be.

Just as far as the Easdales are concerned they haven't done anything wrong yet, not towards our club anyway.

You've been reading David Low!

Cazenove were listed as having 800k less shares than the Laxey deal entailed.

Yes, said his source was sound

Laxey went 0 to 3.25m announced 13Aug. If the rules are complied with this came from > 1 seller as no > 3% shareholder declared sale

Edited by North Rd

It certainly wouldn't be.

Just as far as the Easdales are concerned they haven't done anything wrong yet, not towards our club anyway.

So they have your support then, you'd be happy with them owning a large stake in our club would you?

Giving everyone a fair chance sounds good on paper but its worked out badly for us. Me personally I want people in who attend ibrox as fans. Everone else will get severe scepticism. The fan one will only get mild scepticism.

If only we lived in such an ideal world.