Fixed that sentence for you mate :thup:

But yeah a new ground in Stanley Park has too much common sense about it. 65000-70000 would tick the boxes.

I really hope Everton kick on this season after they lose today and get into the CL league, Id like to see them do well and get a bit of investment behind them.

I never used Arsenal because they only have 60000 capacity! :D But they are my English team and i do hope they are the team to beat in the future.

I am in no way an Everton supporter but i do like Martinez and i really appreciate good football management. The guy is top drawer. Exactly my kind of football manager. A defeat today and then a good enough job to get him a top job, perhaps replacing Jose or AVB, would be great. :D

Man City v Arsenal. Potential belter. Arsenal always go to win games and Man City at home are awesome.

Arsenal were poor at Old Trafford but Utd came out to try stop Arsenal playing while City will come out an attack which means Arsenal will hit on the counter.

I still fear Arsenal's defence will collapse at some point, they are playing well as a unit all calendar year but they still lack pace at centre half and Aguero could really get in about them. Going forward both teams have awesome talent. But it depends how fit Giroud is. Both have depth in midfield so Arsenal can bring n Wilshire and Ramsay who sat out the last game but a good point made earlier was City have got 4 top strikers while Arsenal have one. Although Podolski and Walcott can play through the middle and are fit again they wont today.

Im going for a draw, possibly 2-2 but I'll have a flutter on 1-1.

Bit of a media campaign to get Hart back in goal? Pantilimon's "error" not as bad as Hart's many errors and surely they should be talking more about Toure and the outfield payers for that goal.

The entire time Hart has been out everyone has been supporting his return or saying he should never be dropped for playing crap. Woud they say the same if the roles were reversed, it wasn't the national keeper or even if it was an outfield player.

Embarrassing sycophantic shit.

Arsenal were full of errors. Monreal was terrible. They gifted City the 3rd goal.

Ref and linesman was poor also, giving Man City 2 wrong decisions which led to 2 goals. Not saying City weren't the better team but they were assisted by mistakes and the refs.

• 4 weeks later...