No no no!

Mourinho is chelsea through and through. I can't remember his exact quote but Mourinho post match against Man Utd said something like 'One team loves me'. This god will bring the title home to Stamford Bridge,

Yeah but that was after he realised he wasn't getting the Man U job. After one Real game he practically handed his CV to Geoff Shreaves.

Why would he want the Man Utd job?

They have a terrible team and no money to spend. Chelsea are the reverse. Chelsea could just about play an XI out of attacking midfielders, whereas Man Utd basically have none!

Aside from RVP, not a single Man Utd player would get near the Chelsea team. Mourinho is die hard Chelsea, much like the likes of Novo and Albertz became die hard bears.

Why would he want the Man Utd job?

They have a terrible team and no money to spend. Chelsea are the reverse. Chelsea could just about play an XI out of attacking midfielders, whereas Man Utd basically have none!

Aside from RVP, not a single Man Utd player would get near the Chelsea team. Mourinho is die hard Chelsea, much like the likes of Novo and Albertz became die hard bears.

Its obvious he wanted and thought he was getting the Man U job before the Chelsea job was even available.

I agree RE the squads. Ferguson was like a 12th man for the and their midfield lacks 2 quality players, where Chelsea have more than that. Utd are desperate for a Fabregas, Snieder etc. I also think they need a winger as I don't rate Ashley Young, Nani does it 1 out of 5 games and Valencia isn't deadly enough when in the box.

As for Chelsea I still think Mourinho doesn't know his best balance or XI, and that's normal with the players they have. I was just listening to the preview for the Man City game. City have their system sorted and can swap players in and out. Chelsea's XI isn't as easy to pick and don't have a consistent striker like Aguero. They should have broke the bank for a Falcao, Cavani or even Suarez. If they had 1 of them they would be pretty much sorted.

Its obvious he wanted and thought he was getting the Man U job before the Chelsea job was even available.

I agree RE the squads. Ferguson was like a 12th man for the and their midfield lacks 2 quality players, where Chelsea have more than that. Utd are desperate for a Fabregas, Snieder etc. I also think they need a winger as I don't rate Ashley Young, Nani does it 1 out of 5 games and Valencia isn't deadly enough when in the box.

As for Chelsea I still think Mourinho doesn't know his best balance or XI, and that's normal with the players they have. I was just listening to the preview for the Man City game. City have their system sorted and can swap players in and out. Chelsea's XI isn't as easy to pick and don't have a consistent striker like Aguero. They should have broke the bank for a Falcao, Cavani or even Suarez. If they had 1 of them they would be pretty much sorted.

Their midfield lacks a lot more than 2 players! They have a europa league level midfield and have so pretty much the the late 90's/early 00's midfield of Giggs/Keane/Scholes/Bechkham!..

Ferguson has left Moyes with a shite team. Fergie was obviously a huge factor in their success but his lack of European success with Man Utd shows how overrated he was/is. Compare him to Mourinho who gets to the last 4 every.....fucking.....season

Their midfield lacks a lot more than 2 players! They have a europa league level midfield and have so pretty much the the late 90's/early 00's midfield of Giggs/Keane/Scholes/Bechkham!..

Ferguson has left Moyes with a shite team. Fergie was obviously a huge factor in their success but his lack of European success with Man Utd shows how overrated he was/is. Compare him to Mourinho who gets to the last 4 every.....fucking.....season

Id say 2 players would sort their midfield out so long as they were as good as Fabregas and Snieder. If they had those 2 then Carrick, Kagawa, Januzaj and Giggs would be good subs plus Fellaini if he can fit in right. I don't rate Cleverly or Anderson. I know Giggs is 40 but he is still class when he is on the park.

Upfront they are sorted with Rooney, RVP, Chicharito and Welbeck.

At the back is going to be a problem for them also as Rio and Vidic are coming to the end of their careers, Vidic is still young but injury prone now. So Moyes has to get Jones and Smalling to for fill potential but Evans is probably ther best centre half at the moment.

The last time Giggs did anything impressive was about 8 years ago. Carrick is average.

I actually think Giggs has been terrible for years and contributes nothing whatsoever. He barely gets near the ball. The guy seemed to go completely shite in his early 30's.

Agree to disagree. Giggs still has a wonderful touch and eye for a pass. 2 seasons ago I remember 2 match winning assists at Blackpool and Fulham that were sublime.

Carrick is a good midfielder to sit and spray passes but he doesn't tackle well enough or get forward enough.

Aside from Man U Im watching Arsenal right now, and Palace are putting up a good fight.

2-0 to the Arsenal. Palace were very spirited and played well but their season always started next week after this game.

5 points clear before the others kick a ball. The Chelsea v Man City game tomorrow is interesting, if there is a loser then a gap opens up for the gooners, if its a draw then a slight gap on both.

Season starts now for Arsenal though....their next 4 fixtures: Chelsea (cup), Liverpool, Dortmund, Man Utd.