Some pretty good games coming up this weekend.

Arsenal v Liverpool

Newcastle v Chelsea

Fulham v Man Utd

Everton v Tottenham

Cardiff v Swansea

The evening kick off is a bit of a nuisance now the clocks have changed making it a 1:30am kick off for me but I'll be staying up to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game. The next 7 days will really say a lot about Arsenal's chances. I can see Liverpool getting a point in this game.

I reckon Chelsea will stroll it at Newcastle. Man Utd will draw at Fulham and Everton to beat Spurs.

Arsenal v Liverpool

Newcastle v Chelsea

Fulham v Man Utd

Everton v Tottenham

Cardiff v Swansea

The evening kick off is a bit of a nuisance now the clocks have changed making it a 1:30am kick off for me but I'll be staying up to watch the Arsenal v Liverpool game. The next 7 days will really say a lot about Arsenal's chances. I can see Liverpool getting a point in this game.

I reckon Chelsea will stroll it at Newcastle. Man Utd will draw at Fulham and Everton to beat Spurs.

Wee Bevvy is it Gribzy boy?

I'll go for Arsenal Chelsea man U Everton and Cardiff in the games you mentioned. The Welsh derby should be a bit tasty on and off the pitch! Man U have to come good sometime and Fulham are one of the teams in the Prem that you never know quite what to expect. Dont think Chelsea will stroll it but more edge it at Newcastle. Arsenal have been flying and at home I'd expect Ozil Cazorla Giroud etc to be too much for Liverpool. Everton Spurs is a tough one to call but I think Everton will shade it.

Wee Bevvy is it Gribzy boy?

I'll go for Arsenal Chelsea man U Everton and Cardiff in the games you mentioned. The Welsh derby should be a bit tasty on and off the pitch! Man U have to come good sometime and Fulham are one of the teams in the Prem that you never know quite what to expect. Dont think Chelsea will stroll it but more edge it at Newcastle. Arsenal have been flying and at home I'd expect Ozil Cazorla Giroud etc to be too much for Liverpool. Everton Spurs is a tough one to call but I think Everton will shade it.

I reckon its a bit of a full day sesh tomorrow seen as all the games are on live.

I think Arsenal will miss Flamini, he has made their defence look superb but without him they are shaky at the back.

Arsenal v Liverpool

Newcastle v Chelsea

Fulham v Man Utd

I reckon Chelsea will stroll it at Newcastle. Man Utd will draw at Fulham.

I should just never make a prediction again

Cannot decide between Ozil and Suarez for my captain in my fantasy team. Going with Ozil as he could get a good 15+ points tomorrow but he might just get a 2 and I know Suarez will get at least 9/10.....

So this week seeing as Man City are playing Norwich and Liverpool are away to Arsenal, I decide Silva should be my captain.

Fearing a repeat though and knowing Suarez is capable of getting a couple, I at the last minute decide to switch Suarez back to captain.

I'm not getting much luck.

My beloved Chelsea are getting there and this is a minor blip. Jose will bring the title home again.

Don't see why Willian isn't getting a regular start. Makes a huge improvement when he comes on, particularly v Norwich away where he turned the game by largely creating the 2nd and scoring the 3rd. Hazard has looked very poor this season so I would play Willian wide left, Mata in the number 10 role and Oscar wide right. All three could interchange.

Still need a world class striker to get 25-30 goals a season. A Cavani, Zlatan, Falcao type.

We should get the cheque book out and get Zlatan in, still a good few seasons left in him and would get 30/40 goals a season in England easily.

My beloved Chelsea are getting there and this is a minor blip. Jose will bring the title home again.

Don't see why Willian isn't getting a regular start. Makes a huge improvement when he comes on, particularly v Norwich away where he turned the game by largely creating the 2nd and scoring the 3rd. Hazard has looked very poor this season so I would play Willian wide left, Mata in the number 10 role and Oscar wide right. All three could interchange.

Still need a world class striker to get 25-30 goals a season. A Cavani, Zlatan, Falcao type.

We should get the cheque book out and get Zlatan in, still a good few seasons left in him and would get 30/40 goals a season in England easily.

Suarez would be the perfect fit for Chelsea and arsenal. If Arsene Wenger was in charge of Chelse they wouldn't lose a game with that squad.