Season starts now for Arsenal though....their next 3 fixtures: Chelsea (cup), Liverpool, Dortmund.

Tough run of games there mate but they'll take some stopping at the moment. Man U's probably the easiest game out of that four :D

That's it fixed now mate....Stoke are 1-0 at old Trafford. Man U started ok but a collapse at the back let Stoke break and Crouch tapped it in

Liverpool still going strong. Their front 2 are as good as anything around at the moment and Suarez gets better by the week. Only Man City have probably got a better forward in Aguero but there isn't much in it. Arsenal should go back in for Suarez again but lift the amount to 50 million. Chelsea could be done with him as well.

I still think Liverpool don't have enough quality in the squad to win the league. But next weeks match at Emirates is tasty.

Anybody watching Chelsea v. Utd today? Word on the street is Utd does not stand a chance at all. I don't really follow the EPL, what do the experts here think?

Nope but I'll be watching Chelsea v City :thup:

Im going for a draw.

I think Chelsea will beat City today. Title race is wide open this year. Even the likes of Southampton are right up there. They could be a shock Champions League contender the way they are going at the moment. Would expect them to fade eventually but you never know

City error in last minute to gift Chelsea 3 points.

City and Utd both lost a 3rd of their games so far. They cant afford much more defeats, it may be wide open at the moment but Arsenal and Chelsea don't look like they are going to lose many games.

Cracking league at the moment with Everton, Spurs, Liverpool and Southampton all up there. Id like to see Everton and Southampton last the pace.

David Moyes has been trying for years to get Everton above Man Utd, he's finally done it :D