Had shocking bets on Saturday. Yesterday I wrote down my coupon of a 4 fold - Arsenal, Swansea, Spurs and City then didn't bother to back it! School boy error!!!

I fancied the top 4 this season to be Chelsea, City, Spurs and then Arsenal or Man Utd but since Arsenal got Ozil and Flamini I would put them in.

Anyone coming into replace Alex Ferguson was going to have it tough but Moyes just cant win the big games, I think they should have went for Mourinho to continue the trophy winning. Or you even look at what Villas Boas is doing and have to give Spurs credit for giving him a chance.

Nice to see an open league though. And thumbs up to Swansea and Michael Laudrup, he just oozes class.

Spurs v Chelsea and Villas-Boas v Mourinho next weekend should be a belter.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Night Owl

Can see Arsenal giving it a good whip this season.

I don't understand what Moyes is trying to do.

Jose has a lot to tidy up

it may be too early for spurs but maybe next season.

Man City meh.

Liverpool, rely too much on two players.

Arsenal for me.

( self confessed Wenger & Ozil fan )

The top 3 will be Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City, but not sure in what order. Chelsea are still winning games despite not playing well and Man City are capable of winning most games. If Arsenal avoid injuries then they will be up there. But I still think they are a defender short. But they still have Podolski, Walcott and Ox-Chamberlain to come back so there will be more width and goals from that.

Liverpool should have beat Newcastle with an extra man but there isn't enough class in their squad to win the league.

Man Utds appointment of Moyes is getting more baffling by the week. They should have went for continued success in Mourinho and he'd have attracted big name players. But they have wasted 27 million on Felliani who is a good player but not a Man Utd type player.

The top 3 will be Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City, but not sure in what order. Chelsea are still winning games despite not playing well and Man City are capable of winning most games. If Arsenal avoid injuries then they will be up there. But I still think they are a defender short. But they still have Podolski, Walcott and Ox-Chamberlain to come back so there will be more width and goals from that.

Liverpool should have beat Newcastle with an extra man but there isn't enough class in their squad to win the league.

Man Utds appointment of Moyes is getting more baffling by the week. They should have went for continued success in Mourinho and he'd have attracted big name players. But they have wasted 27 million on Felliani who is a good player but not a Man Utd type player.

No no no!

Mourinho is chelsea through and through. I can't remember his exact quote but Mourinho post match against Man Utd said something like 'One team loves me'. This god will bring the title home to Stamford Bridge,