I am sure that McColl has a thick skin. Actions will count louder than words. I don't think any of us know how this will eventually play out but my guess (and it is a guess) is that there will be a negotiated solution.

Agreed.

Best thing McColl has done over the last week has been saying nothing. He will need to speak widely if this goes to an EGM though.

Utter nonsense and you know it.

i will never forget the cheering of the success of miller newco bid in getting preferred bidder. let's not rewrite history here. people wanted whyte to own us not p murray. people wanted green to win not tbk.

and their reasoning is feeble at best and utterly dishonest in the mostpart.

i will never forget the cheering of the success of miller newco bid in getting preferred bidder. let's not rewrite history here. people wanted whyte to own us not p murray. people wanted green to win not tbk.

and their reasoning is feeble at best and utterly dishonest in the mostpart.

I just wanted whoever put the most cash up.

really? i wanted nothing to do with a newco as a first option.

thats like saying if dermot desmond wants rangers for a reserve team it's ok if he puts up the most money.

but as i say some people just wanted anyone but p murray because he dared stand up to whyte. then green.

really? i wanted nothing to do with a newco as a first option.

thats like saying if dermot desmond wants rangers for a reserve team it's ok if he puts up the most money.

but as i say some people just wanted anyone but p murray because he dared stand up to whyte. then green.

Miller's plan involved a CVA albeit in a different kind of order.

All Paul Murray did when he was on the board was use his financial and business capabilities to reduce the debt to £15m, watch Rangers win titles even with the financial restraints, do all he could to prevent the club being shafted and tell David Murray in no uncertain terms how big a mistake he was making.

Having seen the ridicule he was subjected to for attempting to keep DM liable for his actions then read the euphoria regarding Whyte then Green and the subsequent carnage, I am not surprised how some hate Paul Murray and want him crucified.

It beggars belief. Then again, the Zeus mob are perhaps bluenoses with the best interests of Rangers FC at heart after all. Given that Whyte picked them.

All Paul Murray did when he was on the board was use his financial and business capabilities to reduce the debt to £15m, watch Rangers win titles even with the financial restraints, do all he could to prevent the club being shafted and tell David Murray in no uncertain terms how big a mistake he was making.

Having seen the ridicule he was subjected to for attempting to keep DM liable for his actions then read the euphoria regarding Whyte then Green and the subsequent carnage, I am not surprised how some hate Paul Murray and want him crucified.

It beggars belief. Then again, the Zeus mob are perhaps bluenoses with the best interests of Rangers FC at heart after all. Given that Whyte picked them.

exactly. this hatred of p murray would be all well and good if it hadn't twice led to the same people supporting disastrous regimes.

No matter how much the myth that Paul Murray reduced the debt is repeated it doesn't make it true.