McColl is no mug and he doesn't seem to regard the presence of Easdale on the board to be a problem. They wouldn't seem to have a lot in common. Not sure, I can figure this out. Any thoughts on what appears to be a surprising approach?

McColl will know what he is dealing with when it comes to the Easdales. They are, after all, both local to Scotland and the Easdales will know that a good relationship with McColl will be to their advantage. And McColl may also know where they have one or two skeletons buried. So my guess is that the Easdales will play nice.

McColl will know what he is dealing with when it comes to the Easdales. They are, after all, both local to Scotland and the Easdales will know that a good relationship with McColl will be to their advantage. And McColl may also know where they have one or two skeletons buried. So my guess is that the Easdales will play nice.

Their comments in the Sunday papers weren't overly nice.

The Easdale factor is quite interesting. Not sure what to make of their involvement at all. Certainly doesn't seem to be to make money so possibly just to increase their profile?

The Easdale factor is quite interesting. Not sure what to make of their involvement at all. Certainly doesn't seem to be to make money so possibly just to increase their profile?

Not that I feel this makes a difference where businessmen are concerned but are they not supposed to be Rangers fans?

I am sure that McColl has a thick skin. Actions will count louder than words. I don't think any of us know how this will eventually play out but my guess (and it is a guess) is that there will be a negotiated solution.

Not that I feel this makes a difference where businessmen are concerned but are they not supposed to be Rangers fans?

Some debate on that but it appears so.

Their use of Jack Irvine and BBC Scotland suggests they're in this for things other than being fans wanting to invest though.