Bottom line is that its Rangers first. And if PM can demonstrate that he has the time, funding and commitment to play a positive role on the Board, then I'm not against it happening.

My impression of PM is that he is a fan and wants to help. He may not be perfect, but I think its unlikely that he would not acknowledge some of his past mistakes; with TBK in particular. But you cannot say he didn't warn us about Whyte, and you cannot deny that he played a role in stewarding the club whilst it paid down a large chunk of its debt during the period of his non-exec appointment. [NB - I know full well that Lloyds were holding a gun to our heads, but thats not the point I'm making]

He's been prepared to stick his head above the parapet, to put his hand up and try and do something to protect/save the club, and all he gets in return is ridicule and accusations. All too often amongst our support we see people who are prepared to put their hand up get accused of having agendas, of using the status to line their pockets, and all manner of other unhelpful distractions.

For the time being I'm content to see how this EGM business pans out. And I would urge the McColl group to continue doing their business behind closed doors if they want to maximise their chances of success.

Green rescued the club while he couldn't put up 500k to get exclusivity.

Murray could have put £5m up front and he still couldn't get exclusivity. Whyte was still pulling the strings at that stage, and he wouldn't deal with Murray. You are seriously the most deluded fellow I've ever met on the internet, and I was on RM for 6 months.

He was only bitter if he was wrong and he wasn't. The old regime reduced debt dramatically and won tropies copiously. You can't possibly call someone bitter for criticising whyte and green.

Bitter as he had his chances to have the club instead of them and couldn't deliver.

Murray could have put £5m up front and he still couldn't get exclusivity. Whyte was still pulling the strings at that stage, and he wouldn't deal with Murray. You are seriously the most deluded fellow I've ever met on the internet, and I was on RM for 6 months.
Me deluded? I've heard about this corrupt administration for over a year and still seen no evidence.