is this a wind-up ?

No, it's not a wind-up.

We will never get compensation, closure or any meaningful satisfaction from what has happened and what our fellow SPL clubs did to us last year, but it's in the past now and we need to move forward with the sort of dignity and respect for the game that makes Rangers what it is. We'll never forget, but we need to forgive and helping out Hearts might be shallow, but it would still be a gesture in the right direction.

No, it's not a wind-up.

We will never get compensation, closure or any meaningful satisfaction from what has happened and what our fellow SPL clubs did to us last year, but it's in the past now and we need to move forward with the sort of dignity and respect for the game that makes Rangers what it is. We'll never forget, but we need to forgive and helping out Hearts might be shallow, but it would still be a gesture in the right direction.

Isn't their ground too small for any cup final involving Rangers ?

No, it's not a wind-up.

I'd rather have a ground where we could get more of our fans in personally.

In the interests of sporting integrity, I feel Murrayfield, as a venue outwith Glasgow, would offer a neutral location, should a team from Glasgow make it to the final.

would the SRU allow murrayfield to be used for a football final? not as if they need the money.

Are we now free to play all our summer signings in the next round now that they are all registered players? Obviously none of them were able to play last week against Berwick Rangers. If we are not, I suspect reaching the final might be a challenge in itself.

Aye,things have changed slightly,I will keep my pound blue from now on.

I definitely won't attend another away game at a venue involving any of the SPL clubs who made their feelings clear. A cup final being played somewhere deemed to be a neutral venue is maybe the exception.