Charlton - Wycombe wanderers

Finished 1-0 for Wycombe, Charlton never had a chance that i can remember. A team lacking in serious confidence. The new manager technique has probably made them get even worse. I think they would have been better keeping Dowie than a guy that knows the theory but has never managed for real.

That boy Les Reed has absolutely no clue. He had an impressive CV of being a coach and a FA writer but nothing as a manager.

Charlton have to punt him straight away to have any chance of surviving. Dowie would be doing a better job but he is a championship manager also. They needed to step up to the next level after Curbs.

They need a George Graham type now to stay up but I think they are as good as down.

Isn't Paul Lambert the new manager of Wycombe?

Yes he is, and it pains me to say.... doing quite well with them. :P

Well he was doing well a month or two ago, i havent seen anything of them since, but looks like they're still doing alright beating a premiership side.

That boy Les Reed has absolutely no clue. He had an impressive CV of being a coach and a FA writer but nothing as a manager.

Charlton have to punt him straight away to have any chance of surviving. Dowie would be doing a better job but he is a championship manager also. They needed to step up to the next level after Curbs.

They need a George Graham type now to stay up but I think they are as good as down.

Tell me you never backed Charlton again Gribz :confused: