TRS: Paul Murray - The Uncomfortable Truth

they've three companies haven't they ?

1897 Company has the assets, 2001 Company has the debts & the 1994 Company isn't the used

Yes it the way they avoid paying corporation tax , one of the companies has around £38 million in debts and loans against it

Frankie's frustration comes across loud and clear in that article and who among us could take issue with a desire to be kept in the loop, to see the figures, to understand the plans for the future?

There are problems with that, though. Most importantly is the financial position at the club - until it is known, in fine detail, anyone who presents a plan for the future is essentially whistling in the wind. How long would it take the same people who want to know Paul Murray's fine tuned plans to turn on him with venom should these prove unworkable once the books are open? I think the McColl-Murray group's reticence on this issue is both understandable and professional. Maybe they could make it more clear what the reasons for it are, but the stance itself makes sense to me.

Further, while we fans want to be involved, the last time McColl involved the fans someone blabbed and he withdrew. Once bitten, etc. Plus, none of us really trust the various fan groups, so why should they? A broad account of what they hope to achieve, preferably a few days before the AGM to prevent the usual bullshit rebuttals we have become used to from what masquerades as 'our board', ought to be enough for most to make up their minds.

I think I must be one of the few that doesn't care what the books say, or what Murray and McColl's plan may or may not be. I've already seen and heard enough to want every single current board member out on their arse with as little profit as possible. The fact that it's even a debate within our support between the two shareholder factions, goes a long way to explain how we ended up in the shit, and how it continues to be a pantomine.

The people have the power, and as is the norm of today, we choose to hand it over to a few individuals who may or may not have the clubs best interests at heart. If this current board win this power struggle at the AGM, then I genuinely fear for our prospects of ever challenging for major honours for decades. Maybe it will take coming second best to the ******** for a few years, for some people top wake up and realise that the money is fleeing out the back door, and not being used for the benefit of the club.

We can't say nobody tried to warn us....

I think I must be one of the few that doesn't care what the books say, or what Murray and McColl's plan may or may not be. I've already seen and heard enough to want every single current board member out on their arse with as little profit as possible. The fact that it's even a debate within our support between the two shareholder factions, goes a long way to explain how we ended up in the shit, and how it continues to be a pantomine.

The people have the power, and as is the norm of today, we choose to hand it over to a few individuals who may or may not have the clubs best interests at heart. If this current board win this power struggle at the AGM, then I genuinely fear for our prospects of ever challenging for major honours for decades. Maybe it will take coming second best to the ******** for a few years, for some people top wake up and realise that the money is fleeing out the back door, and not being used for the benefit of the club.

We can't say nobody tried to warn us....

Coming second best to them for a few years is the reality of the situation, barring incredible investment that I doubt even Dave King will be willing to put in catching up with them from the position we got put in will be one of the toughest challenges in our history, whoever is in charge.

Coming second best to them for a few years is the reality of the situation, barring incredible investment that I doubt even Dave King will be willing to put in catching up with them from the position we got put in will be one of the toughest challenges in our history, whoever is in charge.

Of course, 2/3 years of coming second would be almost acceptable and expected, but the position this mob are putting us in, it could be decades before we recover. It's a scandal that they have fucked it up so badly, when we had a clean slate to start from and almost zero debt.

There is much more chance of King putting his money into the team than any of this current mob. Not one of them can afford to lose money on us, they only take out. You can't say the same about King. He puts his money where his mouth is for the benefit of the club.

Why does M do as irving scholar did with spurs and contact all the so called small shareholders and offer to buy their shares then he might get between 29 to 25 percent of the shares then the fans might accept him as the real deal it looks to me that he wants to call the shots with the minimum of outlay .

Of course, 2/3 years of coming second would be almost acceptable and expected, but the position this mob are putting us in, it could be decades before we recover. It's a scandal that they have fucked it up so badly, when we had a clean slate to start from and almost zero debt.

There is much more chance of King putting his money into the team than any of this current mob. Not one of them can afford to lose money on us, they only take out. You can't say the same about King. He puts his money where his mouth is for the benefit of the club.

We need to be careful with putting money into the team as well even if it means sacrificing success for a certain period. I realise that's difficult with the way football is right now but David Murray throwing money at everything created too much trouble for us in the long term.