BBC Alba - 10pm - Rangers Game

Thought about staying up but decided to opt for the radio and I quite enjoyed it for a change of being at the game and/or live TV.

You see, two seasons ago, RTV, or rather Rangers World back then, provided the audio commentary to each game, first done by Clyde people (Gallagher), then by Tom Miller. Since he talks all night like a radio reporter, it was essentially a decent enough reflection of what he saw on the park: he was actually doing the "live TV commentary" for Rangers World / TV, which was more often than not screened later on the website. The audio commentary was part of the RTV subscription of pound 34 per year. They cut that at the start of last season and never brought it back.

You see, two seasons ago, RTV, or rather Rangers World back then, provided the audio commentary to each game, first done by Clyde people (Gallagher), then by Tom Miller. Since he talks all night like a radio reporter, it was essentially a decent enough reflection of what he saw on the park: he was actually doing the "live TV commentary" for Rangers World / TV, which was more often than not screened later on the website. The audio commentary was part of the RTV subscription of pound 34 per year. They cut that at the start of last season and never brought it back.

Yes, when I am at work the internet connection is very poor,not good enough to stream a match,but I could listen to the match and I miss not being able to listen

we looked dangerous as well we might given the vast difference in budgets.

queens however looked the better footballing side.

12 months of lower league football should have told us that some of these teams are well drilled and able to play a decent game too. QOTS were one of the best teams below the SPL last term and it showed. At the end of the day, we should not forget that each game of football is different and opponents may look better or we look worse than they/we actually are. We are sure a some way off from what we used to expect from a Rangers team, yet, I vividly remember all of our teams these last 20odd years having problems every now and then in cup games. And for most SPFL sides, each game they play against us still is a cup game (and people may look after doing a Nicky Clark too).

unfortunatel we looked exactly like we used to look.

poor but efficient.

dreary but deadly.

frankly thats what concerns me most.

as a one off or on the odd occasion it's fine of course.

Ah the voice of positivity.... And you accuse Ally of being negative. Have a look in the mirror mate.