I think that what today has showed is that people like McMurdo and those on a certain forum are seriously out of step with the rest of the support.

It sounded as if a lot joined in on the 18th minute, but quiet on the 72nd.

How much of the Stadium would you say took part?

I was not at the game and followed it on the Radio feed. However, judging by the noise and by what the commentators were saying both during and after the game, it sounded like a fairly generalised protest at the 18th minute.

From my seat in the MRE, I'd say that in the 18th minute, there were a lot of banners displayed in the Broomloan Front right section where the Union Bears etc now have their pitch and the chanting was mainly coming from the Broomloan and definitely loud enough to be heard clearly in the directors box; but I very much doubt that 50% of those in the stadium were taking part. Certainly nothing like the 75% referred to by Billy Dodds. Personally I would have put it at no more than 25%-33%, I didn't hear anyone chanting in the Main Stand.

I didn't hear anything at all in the 72nd minute, to the extent that in the 78th minute I asked someone sitting beside me when it was happening and he said it already had.

One person in the MRE held up a banner as the directors left the box at full time.