I have often disagreed with the 'party line' on FF and never been banned. It is not so much what you say but how you say it that gets people banned.

Like it or not, FF is the largest and most influential of our online forums and Chris Graham is a capable and influential blogger. By going after FF and Chris, the club are, in my opinion, deliberately trying to silence dissenting voices and disrupt any organised opposition in the run-up to the AGM.

Yes and as a true blue..that lot banned me for nowt.

So we should not compare FF as a means of all things Rangers. No Way!

Yes and as a true blue..that lot banned me for nowt.

So we should not compare FF as a means of all things Rangers. No Way!

So you don't like FF, I don't like RM.

It doesn't matter when the Club would rather sue a Rangers Supporter than say Phil three names.

I think the last sane bit of me, which doesn't believe there is a cabal of Tims running our club, is in severe danger of being killed off tonight.

I don't think there's a cabal of tims running us, but at the fear of being reprimanded for putting up my opinion of what this thread is about then I'll sit back and see.

I think the last sane bit of me, which doesn't believe there is a cabal of Tims running our club, is in severe danger of being killed off tonight.

A cabal of the unwashed is looking like the better option at the moment. I can't see how they could do a worse job, or embarrass us more, short of making us play in green and white hoops. Any Bear that has any support left for this mob, is seriously walking around with their head us his arse. I'm no fan of either of the two that are feeling the clubs ire, Chris/FF, but this is really taking the piss.