br3 was defo louder than usual. noticed quite a few joining in at sacktheboard. I was up clapping showing my support.

fitba was good. good wee atmosphere with the armed forces n all #rulebrittania

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I also noticed BR3 was louder (even without wee mad Del who normally sits on front of me), a great atmosphere and whether it was 30%, 50% or 75% of the stadium that sang for the cause it was certainly loud enough for the board to be well aware and also to be reported on radio.

Overall with a great win, good football on display, the armed forces Big Moshni celebrating with the troops at the end and of course a successful stage one demo, I was a happy boy last night.

Whether it was 30, 40 or even 110% joining in is somewhat secondary to the fact that (from what I hear) all the major radio shows gave it a lot of publicity. That will reach more than just the online fanbase, those at the ground and will also be a bigger issue for the incumbent board now that national press have heavily highlighted the cause.

So congrats to all who contributed.

Whether it was 30, 40 or even 110% joining in is somewhat secondary to the fact that (from what I hear) all the major radio shows gave it a lot of publicity. That will reach more than just the online fanbase, those at the ground and will also be a bigger issue for the incumbent board now that national press have heavily highlighted the cause.

So congrats to all who contributed.

indeed thousands of bears went home hearing al about the actions of the spivs on radio.

@chrisgraham76

Default Re: Rangers contact Police over comments on fans' forum + 'threatening' to sue fan.

I've had two legal letters sent to me via email by Biggart Baillie on behalf of the Rangers board and Brian Stockbridge over comments I made about him lying. They are threatening a civil defamation action. One came on Friday and one today.

Meanwhile, Macgiollabhain, Galloway, Haggerty, Greenslade and CQN can say whatever they like about the club and the fans without any risk of the board lifting a finger to defend either. They are an absolute disgrace. Their attempts to silence dissension both through the action against FF and me is a clear attempt to bully, using the fans ST money to pay for it.

I'll be making more detailed comment on it over the next couple of days.

Lifted from FF