Best visiting team you have seen at Ibrox

Watching Bayern and Arsenal this week play some top football got me thinking who is the best side I have seen AT a game.

Obviously we've all seen the best sides on TV but who were the best at an actual match.

I think the best side I can recall was Valencia in 1999-2000 at Ibrox. That era we played Parma, Bayern and PSV off the park at Ibrox but Valencia was a different class. They went onto the CL final that season and the following year plus won La Liga.

Watching Bayern and Arsenal this week play some top football got me thinking who is the best side I have seen AT a game.

Obviously we've all seen the best sides on TV but who were the best at an actual match.

I think the best side I can recall was Valencia in 1999-2000 at Ibrox. That era we played Parma, Bayern and PSV off the park at Ibrox but Valencia was a different class. They went onto the CL final that season and the following year plus won La Liga.

Ajax with Johan Cruiff when they beat us 4-1 at Ibrox.

Gaizka Mendieta gave us a masterclass in possession, passing and skill that would make the rest of Iniesta's hair fall out that night. Can't think of a better side at Ibrox to be honest...Juventus gave us a chasing one night as well but no one player ran the show as much as the wee Spaniard in '99.

Red Star Belgrade side of the early 90s was the best side I've ever seen. They hammered us 1-1 at Ibrox! The result goes nowhere close to explaining the performance, they'd already gubbed us in the first leg and turned up for a training session in the second leg. The control, touch, movement and possession was like nothing I'd sen before. They won the European Cup that season but unfortunately real life descended on that part of the world shortly after and the team broke up just as the country did.

Red Star Belgrade side of the early 90s was the best side I've ever seen. They hammered us 1-1 at Ibrox! The result goes nowhere close to explaining the performance, they'd already gubbed us in the first leg and turned up for a training session in the second leg. The control, touch, movement and possession was like nothing I'd sen before. They won the European Cup that season but unfortunately real life descended on that part of the world shortly after and the team broke up just as the country did.

Darko Pancev playing?