Keith Jackson - How £1 turns into £125m

None that I can see, even a sly dig at Ally in a train wreck of an article, not for me thanks.

Go on, I'll bite. How does an article pointing out that many different people have made huge amounts of money out of Rangers in the last couple of years whilst the club remains far from stable get called a "train wreck" by you? What parts of it do you disagree with?

Shafted left, right and centre. Must admit Ive stopped reading since Green disappeared first time round and have no idea who to consider trusting other than Super Ally. This goes for potential investors also.

Sounds terrible - But I trust no one connected with this debacle.

As a support, a great many of us love a sugar daddy. The prospect of a rich guy coming in and splashing the millions enthralls us. The support loved David Murray, most of us loved Whyte when we thought he was loaded and there are plenty who salivate at the idea of David King coming in with his millions.

What we don't seem to love is respectable businessmen who don't promise to 'splash the cash' and who only offer proper corporate governance and a well run club. Neither do we seem to love the idea that the supporters should take ownership of our own destiny by buying a large percentage of the shares. As an online supporting community, we would rather turn on our own and engage in vicious infighting than take constructive measures to secure our future.

Go on, I'll bite. How does an article pointing out that many different people have made huge amounts of money out of Rangers in the last couple of years whilst the club remains far from stable get called a "train wreck" by you? What parts of it do you disagree with?

All of it.

As a support, a great many of us love a sugar daddy. The prospect of a rich guy coming in and splashing the millions enthralls us. The support loved David Murray, most of us loved Whyte when we thought he was loaded and there are plenty who salivate at the idea of David King coming in with his millions.

What we don't seem to love is respectable businessmen who don't promise to 'splash the cash' and who only offer proper corporate governance and a well run club. Neither do we seem to love the idea that the supporters should take ownership of our own destiny by buying a large percentage of the shares. As an online supporting community, we would rather turn on our own and engage in vicious infighting than take constructive measures to secure our future.

Agree with nigh all of it. The thing is that in times like these, when we have no banking facility (for whatever reason, BTW), a rich person simply being there as a fall-back option would make life for the club much easier and settle the nerves of many a Bear. We now know that McColl is unable to invest that much, but the hesitancy that surrounds King (for months now) or the likes of Ashley do make you wonder. Maybe I am wrong, but when the share-price was down at 42p, chaps like King could have got most of the shares out there for rather little cash, only his - IMHO - ego stopped him from giving it to those who will make millions of this. That said, I reckon that (should he buy them) King's shares will be on the rise too, once the club is safely back on track in the business department.

Agree with nigh all of it. The thing is that in times like these, when we have no banking facility (for whatever reason, BTW), a rich person simply being there as a fall-back option would make life for the club much easier and settle the nerves of many a Bear. We now know that McColl is unable to invest that much, but the hesitancy that surrounds King (for months now) or the likes of Ashley do make you wonder. Maybe I am wrong, but when the share-price was down at 42p, chaps like King could have got most of the shares out there for rather little cash, only his - IMHO - ego stopped him from giving it to those who will make millions of this. That said, I reckon that (should he buy them) King's shares will be on the rise too, once the club is safely back on track in the business department.

No maybe's about it!